WTF is Guintoli thinking??

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Dude, Oct 15, 2012.

1. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

it would be nice for the people who want to blast Denning to have actually read what happened first, it's only logical which usually works against the majority of the "usuals" on this forum, so I shouldn't be surprised

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If he hadn't signed last week they'd be in the same exact spot...

You work for Denning or something? You seem awfully emotionally invested.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well if you're going to start with the goofy shit - who is blasting Denning?

4. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:crackup::crackup:

5. The_Dude

You're seriously trying to argue Suzuki couldn't have signed another rider and had things in order for the test this week. Instead of arguing with you about this, I'm going to slam my dick in my car door, it will likely be more productive

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow. You really are pissed aren't you?

Go have a beer or something, getting this upset over either his decision or a conversation on here is absolutely ridiculous.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

NO, no beer! The car door idea was much better. Report back on how it works out for you:D

9. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

don't stop him now Mongo!

I might get to see him slam his dick in a car door later this week on Tosh.0

:)

10. The_Dude

I'm not pissed at all.. As usual you try to get under peoples skin and argue, don't be flattered, you're dumbass isn't going to upset me :)

11. The_Dude

:crackup: I'll likely just get back to work, but tune in Tuesday, never know

12. 418

418 Expert #59

Like Denning has never fucked anybody over.

GTFO.

Going to guess Guinters got offered some cash money vs. bread crumbs.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not arguing, not trying to get under anyones skin. Just discussing minor points since we obviously agree on the major ones.

If you're not upset in any way, why the insults? I haven't said anything even remotely mean to you yet you feel the need to call me names.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

15. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

I didn't read the article on RRW. Elsewhere it read quite differently. Denning was quoted as saying:

“Our team has always tried to stand by the fundamental principle that you stick to what you've agreed to, and in the long run it's always been the best policy. Sylvain clearly doesn't feel the same way and is prepared to ignore a handshake, a gentleman's agreement and indeed a written contract – and that's a great shame.”

I took that to mean he opted not to sign the contract. "Written" is quite different than "signed." If Frenchie bailed on a signed contract, then yeah, that's a douche move.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Legally a verbal contract is just as enforceable as a written contract.

17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

This thread has gotten way off track. It needs to get back to the riders women folk. Somebody post up some pics so somebody else can chine in with 2XIDB.

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

But in practice, a verbal contract is worth about as much as the paper it's written on.

19. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Really?

20. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

And their RDP's in there too