1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Motegi, Japan | October 13, 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 11, 2012.

1. styles

styles The untrained eye

That's absolute nonsense.

2. cleanEG

cleanEG Well-Known Member

At least Cal had the chance to ride a Factory Yamaha this weekend.....even if it was on the back :D

3. RndHoleSqPeg

RndHoleSqPeg Well-Known Member

I hated the entire post race costume thing, but after releasing this helmet he moved into 'hate his guts and will never ever root for him'
    [​IMG]

4. Not a fan of the bling?:D

I like it. Not for me, but for a world champ, and multi millionaire, its ok, IMO.

5. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring to this past race alone and heck yes he's had a LOT of bike issues but the crashes are really adding up it seems. All just conjecture, guess we'll find out next year.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You would definite hate F1 if helmet jewelry bothers you lol.

7. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

I agree. Every racer has a fucked up season sooner or later. Some have more than others- but it happens.

2012 is one to forget for spies.

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Them sumbitches light up!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Moto3 is on now and it's STUPID! :up:

10. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

let us know when speed goes to commercial for the last lap shenanigans.

11. caferace

caferace No.

[​IMG]

:D

-jim

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Anything cross, any questions I had on 250cc diesels raceplacing my beloved stink wheels or whatever I may have said, posted or thought on Moto3 I take back.

That race was freakin' EPIC!

Jim, kiss my wonder bread white ass. :D

13. Great racing and you don't have to listen to some asshole revving their stink wheel all day long next to your pit.:D

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The common denominator is Houseworth, in my speculative opinion.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did the same type of thing happen to him in AMA or WSB? Since the answer is no, that isn't really a viable assumption. Also, House doesn't touch the stuff that has broken so he's not the common denominator.

16. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

I blame lorenTHo.

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Umm, well, since he is the Crew Chief and the technicians for brakes, tires, suspension are likely different, then yes, by the definition of "denominator" he would be the common one.

Also, plenty of riders do well on SBK and then have tons of trouble on GP. This is due to many factors: language, culture, paddock vibe, machine complexity. Why do we expect that it is different for CC?

18. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Because it's House.

19. Yea, I doubt House even physically touches the bikes much. Any time I see him, he's talking to Ben, while the lower level mechanics are changing parts on the bikes.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fixed :D