1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahmadinejad's speech to UN General Assembly

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

So the question then is, who is the best leader for our forces in the coming war?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He delegates.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He needs to attend some personnel management training.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You just finding this out now? Have you been paying attention to his Vatican crew over the centuries?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I will concede that additional training in the policy and procedure manual is needed.:D

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

They can't be, they all left with the former CIC.....:rolleyes:

:D

I'll tell you what, I'm now secretly hoping Brack wins cuz when all hell breaks loose, I think his lack of actions will be the final nail in that party's coffin.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The intelligence reports are saying that a military Nuclear Iran is imminent?

I have been hearing the opposite.

I'd be curious of cites for the opposite.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm guessing Jay :crackup:

9. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Regardless of timeline, Iran will be nuclear. The world is shrinking and you can't bomb away knowledge. Anyway who thinks otherwise is delusional. We need to start thinking about strategy for dealing with a nuclear Iran while we continue to try to slow their progress. We didn't go to war to stop Pakistan, India, North Korea, or the ussr from getting nukes and we won't (shouldn't) go to war to stop Iran.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Based on the trustworthiness of the Iranians to date would you be willing to bet on that? I sure wouldnt.

12. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Maybe not, but Israel will.

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Then why wasn't the supreme leader speaking at the UN General Assembly?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shit if I know, maybe he couldn't catch a cab? What NY cabbie is gonna pick up some dude with a rip van winkle beard, a bath towel on his head and dressed in bed sheets? They don't pick up black people, no way a dude dressed like he just shop lifted the Macy's bedding department is gonna get a pick up.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would he?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

To land chicks, duh! and to shop lift the Macy's bedding department.

17. WERA

WERA Administrator

Don't have to talk at the UN for that, diplomatic plates got that shit covered in NYC.

18. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Because Iran is apparently part of the UN, and Iran's leader is allowed to speak to the rest of the civilized world. The real question is, if Ahmadinejab isn't the one is power, why is he allowed to spout this bullshit? That is, if their "supreme leader" doesn't agree with what 'jab is spouting.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, you can pimp massive even in a Yaris with diplomatic plates.

They see me rollin in my Hertz 29 a day! Yeeeah!

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I always wanted to ask Chuck D similar questions about Flavor Flave.