1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not trying to be a douche but....

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeSignalRT, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey Mike - do you even race anymore or was CCS too fast for you?

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Look! I got myself a stalker. I think that's a first for me. wOOt!

3. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

mike ? huh ? Okay Barbie Ill play along :up:

Last ccs race was againt Kern ....Beat him too

Sorry you closet fags cant knock my results......... :rolleyes:

dsapsis buddy , I'm not stalking you .you need to stalk a riding coach or sell all your shit . maybe lead your buddies around on your hot pink sv next gay track day

If this was an english / Grammar forum
    you've got me covered .:up:

At last glance this was a Racing forum that has turned into a select few fags that dont race or ride that enjoy doing nothing but talk shit they cant back .
    Dipstick you cant ride or race pal get over it. :crackup: verified correct??
    As a matter of fact most of the professors here cant either, your amongst your fellow sorry excuses for racers enjoy ...::Puke:

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's your claim to fame...beating Nate. Legend in your own mind aren't ya.

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Game over, you guys will never be as fast as this guy:

Right James?
    [​IMG]

6. FudgePacker84

FudgePacker84 Member

I took a break to finish my degree. Can't afford both. And even If I could your piece of shit fat promoting care bear organization wouldn't see another dime from me.

And how are you going to make fun of Jim for a picture full of trophies? Pissed you don't have one to match? Jealous much?........No....I know what it is........TOO FUCKING SLOW......Combined with the fact you're a no talent ass clown. Keep Slurping down those shakes from Mango armchair racer army!

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

How am I making fun of him, its his fucking picture from his fucking web page. Cock Hobbit :crackup:

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

That's all?

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The sad part is you are too stupid to even be a good troll. I hope the degree wasn't in communication....
    If you added some new material you may be able to keep it a bit fresher.

11. FudgePacker84

FudgePacker84 Member

really.....that's the sad part? That's it? That's the best you could pull out of that fail bag of tricks?
    You came outa left field with a home run on that one....

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, that's what I thought. It needs more cow bell to be a real Mot Po.

How 'bout this one:

1:22.78
    Yeah it takes a while to set up all this shit for a picture, but its worth it cuz I'm fuckin AWESMOME!

or

AND AND AND
    I got this un whin I beat N8

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

WTF :confused:

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Was that the full lap around TGPR or just amount of time time it took you to get down pitlane?

15. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

There are many reasons to race. Lining up trophies and bragging about how great you are are being the poorest. Ask any competitor. Can anyone picture Josh Hayes doing something like this? Ever? Or any other successful pro rider? There are champions and there is pure trash. Fast trash is still trash. We can all tell the difference, but this guy just needs to prove it over and over.

Now its your turn to tell me how bad I suck compared to you. Go:

16. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

not knowing this fellow with all the junk,were they all accumulated as a novice?

17. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

That plate does look kinda yaller...

18. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

there is a bike in the pic with white plates.That said,if they were all collected as a novice,I would think that would be more embarassing then something to brag about

19. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Those are novice #1 plates.

20. FudgePacker84

FudgePacker84 Member

What an idiot........Wera is no where near "pro status" and if Josh Hayes did something like that on his own dime at 50 years old against people younger and in much better shape and not on drugs im pretty sure he would have a good reason to brag.
    You're seriously saying someone shouldn't be proud of all their accomplishments?! What the hell kind of failed logic is that? "Got all these trophies but im just gonna throw them in the attic so that bawkwards retard bitchcakes thinks better of me" (though they belong at the bottom of a toilet since they have WERA on them) .......HAHHAAH what a stupid idiot.

And you suck.

and Fast trash still puts your trash talent to shame. crying from the bottom of the pile.......now that takes something special......and gay.

fag