1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Burns- AMA - DQ'd for cheating

Discussion in 'General' started by birdie56, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joec

joec brace yourself

140 is pretty light.

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

It is like a train wreck. I almost could not stop watching the warp straight speed only to be murdered through the parts that took talent.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

man...this isn't even the offseason.....

4. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

This video is a track day video lol. Lunch time race. I gridded in the back on purpose.

In the 1000 race with TPM, it was myself, Gus #131, Jimmy F and PJ jacobson. In that video I ran a 18.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzVeXlVncSc

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  5. Were you the only one who could see the starter? It appeared as if everyone else was eating a sammich when the flag dropped.

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It says 600cc race on the vid. Just saying.

7. And why are there white hash lines in the middle of the track? Do they define where you can pass? :D

8. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Please find me one racer passed in the corners except the back markers, just one. Now that's worthy of a :crackup:

9. joec

joec brace yourself

slower traffic keep right. they explain it in the riders meeting. :D

10. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

In the bits of the vids I watched I didnt see any. I saw riders getting away in corners, and clearly they only went half throttle down the straights. They must have been just working on corner speed, and taking a breather chillaxin' on the straights :D

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

What I love is the dudes who don't even race WERA coming on the board to start sh!t. Isn't Carnage the guy that came on here awhile back crying about being taken out @ VIR during a CCS race and listing all his equipment that got damaged?

Pleeease.

12. Handicapped Racer

Sorry had to fix that one for ya.

13. Handicapped Racer

Getting away, oh that's what you call it, Greg White calls it checkin out! I can understand why though it's kinda hard getting the machine Whoaed down!

14. Carnage R1

Yes I was the one that was crying about it. I joined the WERA forums since it has a pretty good classifieds section.

15. Handicapped Racer

Yeah but in defense of the lil guy David Ur was a lil Reckless, I saw that video of him taking john out. I felt for him on that one.

16. joec

joec brace yourself

if he dosnt race with wera....who really cares? that tpm tart looked scary as hell. ill say this.....you get some pretty good starts.

17. Carnage R1

Thank you Terrance. Glad you have a heart.

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I did too, but there's better ways to handle it, imo.

19. Handicapped Racer

I have a heart and up until this point I've had no issue with you, you say you weren't referring to me, and I as a man can say I am sorry "IF" I jumped the gun, but this is what I do take issue with. If you don't personally know someone or what they do. Why add fuel to the fire and post on a message board that you hear the guy is a cheater.

Now in this case he did, he screwed up big time, with the ama, with the wera peeps/ racers and probably his sponsor. So the next time he grids up, he better be packing something to shut these guys up, cause if he doesn't do well, he'll never get from under this cloud, but back to what I was saying. Now you've just stated that you didn't know the guy, so why add to the rumor. I can see posting your opinion, but that's not what you did.

As for Ur trying to mate with you and your bike sorry it happened to you, this sport is dangerous and expensive, you didn't deserve that, no one does.

I do have a heart will go out of my way for anyone, but what I hate is people passing on maybes and what if's and have no real knowledge to back it up.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  20. Handicapped Racer

True very true but we don't want to seem like since he's a ccs guy we don't care if a rider gets trampled but another rider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.