*BOMBSHELL!!!!* Spies signs with Suzuki MotoGP!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You ridden it, yet?

2. Nope. I just think it is ugly as shit.

While i know that shouldnt matter...it does to me.

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Haha. You are a rare breed, man. You can hang out on I-think-MV-F4s-are-ugly Island with the other 6 inhabitants. I dig.

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I don't agree with him much, but I do in this case. Something about that headlight/front end that I just don't like. I'd much rather have the Panigale.

5. :crackup:

I dunno. I have always thought the front end looks like a bag of hammered assholes. I think the first time i saw an MV was actually on this forum and people were talking about how good it looked. I scrolled up and down to make sure they were seeing the same bike i was. :D

That is my hangup with the BMW right now. I love the capabilities of the bike, especially with the big changes they made to the 2012...i just cant get past the headlights matching. :down:

WTF? :(

Im leaning towards the RSV4.

Still doing some research though because it will eventually be a race bike. Normally i just pull the trigger on shit, but im trying to do some research and actually make an informed decision on this one.

But if it was between an MV or Panigale, absolutely the Panigale. I would pay $5k for a Panigale before i took a free MV.

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Spies to a Durrani sponsored HD motored CRT team - you read it here first. ;)

7. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I love that Ben is having some fun with this...

8. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

BMW headlights are the same?....in race plastic... :D

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Well-Known Member

Thank you! :up:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I wonder if BMW will put stock (asymmetrical) headlight stickers on their WSBK bike next year or will they be the same on each side.

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I'm guessing they will look just like whatever the streetbike headlights look like so asymmetrical.

12. indermue

indermue Active Member

Maybe he convinced his mother to stay at home???

13. Quicktoy

Wow. I def don't see her as a problem. Blood looks out for their family more than anyone

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You're new here, aren't you.

15. Quicktoy

Was a pleasure knowing ya lol

16. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

you might as well go ahead and hook up the jumper cables to your sensitive parts + grab a BFH and smash yourself with it...it will be less painful than the abuse your about to endur :moon::D

17. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

BWAHAHAHAHA:crackup::crackup:

18. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:crackup: Holy shit

19. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Oh snap!!! :Pop:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love people with no clue trying to be a badass about people they don't know.