Lake County Fla. S.O. will shoot you dead.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dits, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Why does this keep happening ? What is it with cops going to the wrong address over and over, maybe there needs to be a special school for cops to learn how to find an address and confirm they're at the right place before they go in with guns blazing.

2. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

Because the average intelligence of law enforcement officers is on the decline. Agencies are willing to take on a less qualified individual because all they really want is a glorified meter maid to generate revenue for their jurisdiction. When it comes time to do some real police work this is what happens.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This would seem to be counter-intuitive since most departments seem to be looking for college grads when they advertise for entry level positions. You'd think we'd be getting a higher level of applicant. Maybe its tougher in urban areas to attract good people?

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Ya think?

5. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

I know a lotta dumbasses coming outta college. Best cops I know never set foot on a campus, just a lot of street smarts.

6. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Because it really doesn't matter what address they are at, there are VERY few instances in my opinion where the police should have the power to invade a persons home with guns drawn. Period. If they suspect a guy is inside his house or someone else's, all the fuckers have to do is wait. If they are in there they will come out and it would be a much safer situation for all involved than storming into a guy's house in the middle of the night with gun's drawn.

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Stop making sense. :Poke:

Do you know how long those cops had to wait before Ruby Ridge? And god knows they wasted sooo much precious time before they got the opportunity to ventilate and burn all those Branch Davidians.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hey hey! That was a good shoot. Those kids they incinerated were a danger to the public.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Have any of you paid attention to you local PD or Sheriff's Dept. SWAT Teams, have you seen the equipment they have now? Just having a tank should tell you something..or an APC, Full auto assault weapons, and all the Military gear confiscated drug money and government grants can buy.

These guys train thier ass's off and can't wait to use that training in a live situation, perhaps a couple of courses in street address's and correct GPS Comprehension.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Actually, I came along to tell you to GFY, first. When you're done gasping like a little school girl you could shove that kb up your ass sideways since computers is all you seem to know, cuz it sure as hell isn't me. ;) :D

On the subject, that's a very unfortunate incident for all involved, especially Mr. Scott.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

My guess would be that at least one if not both had their weapons already drawn since they were looking for a suspect of a violent crime??? So probably not as hard as one would think.

And you're saying what, it was intentional? The Lake County SO had this killing preplanned if not an "honest mistake"? :rolleyes:

Seriously? This is the first time you've seen this kind of shit? :eek:

Yes, you are correct because criminals, especially those of the WANTED persuasion always live at the residence documented with the state. :rolleyes:

Hindsight is always 20/20, ain't it?
    If the story was about a bad guy who ran into his GF's apartment, they surround the place as suggested, wait for him to come out and at first daybreak the BG steps out seeing he's surrounded runs back in deciding he ain't going back to prison but ain't dying alone either killing his GF and their children first......how many dim bulbs would be in here ranting on about poor police work???

Accidents happen, it was unfortunate for all parties.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  12. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Wait? And interrupt the lives of innocent citizens because of one dillwad??

Let's not forget budget cuts... can't afford the O/T to wait and don't have enough staff to flex the time off... :Poke:

I keed, I keed... DISCLAIMER; The above is NOT my real opinion and is totally sarcastic in nature.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Every one of those cops should be brought up on homicide / accessory charges.
    As should the judge that signed the no-knock warrant.
    No-knocks are complete and total bullshit. They are used as a crutch for cops that can't do their jobs right. They end this way FAR too often because the morons can't get all their information down correct.

These tactics have no place in law enforcement. At all.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You're sad Blart. If they hadn't done enough surveilance to establish that the suspected dangerous individual was actually in the residence they shouldn't have been outside in full fuckin shoot'em up mode.

You guys routinely make it to easy to point out the poor police work.

I'd say more so for the guy who isn't breathing anymore. I'm sure Barney Fife will enjoy his 2 week paid vacation while they shove enough shit under the rug to call it a clean shoot.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

No. Not at all.

But it is a good example to hold up and show people.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And you're pathetic Kenny, another keyboard computing warlord who thinks he knows more about LE than those actually in it. :rolleyes:
    BTW- Without knowing more and going just by the video, it sounded like this incident was followed by a 'fresh pursuit', so much for all your guessing and internet police skills and certifications. Now I know even the smartest computer geek (not necessarily you) must have at least one police acquaintance, go ask them what that means.

For someone who 'acts' like they're so smart all the time, that was a really stupid thing to say. I can just about guarantee you somewhere in the US amongst thousands of police actions there will ALWAYS be poor police work somewhere, guess what, ready for it........just like every other profession!
    "But, but, errrrr not every other profession is responsible to take an innocent person's life." No shit Kenny.

Yea, comprehension isn't always your friend, since I already said that too.

Now go pound on a few keyboards and go have a nice 'safe' stress free day. :Poke:

:D

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Agreed.

18. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

The @#$% pigs are out of control. Always looking for attempted murder suspects, knocking on wrong doors and shooting people who point guns at them. What about the poor, dead guy? Who speaks for him? What about his right to point a gun at people he doesn't know, who aren't in his home, who aren't stealing anything and who aren't harming anyone? What do you pro-cop assholes got to say about that? They knocked on his door at 1:00 AM, for God's sake. Don't they need a warrant, or some other legal shit, for that? Besides, all the guy did was point a gun at the cops. It's not like he was shooting at them, or anything.

They're out of control, I tell ya'.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:D

Not that it necessarily changes much cuz it is a shitty situation altogether but I'm kinda curious, was the weapon a legally acquired and registered one?

20. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I'd bet money when he opened the door they had guns pointed at him, whats the differance?