1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Motorsports Park Races in Two Weeks

Discussion in 'General' started by worldrider, Jun 10, 2012.

1. worldrider

worldrider Sophisticated Hillbilly

Who's heading down to Barber for the AMA "Triumph Super Bike Classic" on June 22-24?

2. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

<hand up> Blabbing on the mic for the weekend again. Considering 'guest in the booth' offers in person starting Friday morning. Riding over on the FrankenWing...

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Glad to know Dreber will be on the Mic.
    I'm heading up from Florida to wrench for Shane Narbonne and MOB Racing

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm going to put on the first race event at NOLA that weekend instead :D

5. Quicktoy

Oh really? that's awesome Sean

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i'll be at barber

7. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

8. Was gonna race; didnt pan out. Now im looking fpr someplace else to get some track time.

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Sounds like mongo has you covered at NOLA.

Tyler and I will be there. We haven't ever been there before, and I'm really excited to visit the museum. Hopefully, it isn't too hard of a track to learn.

10. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

going to run AMA Superbike on my way out to NOLA for Wera

11. Quicktoy

Looking forward to seeing you there Sean

12. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

We'll be there. Trying out a booth this year since it's so close. On a side note, taking my boy to his first motorcycle race so I might not be in the booth 100% of the time:)

13. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

That's awesome George! I know he will love it.

14. curvygirl

curvygirl Nope, not the vendor

15. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Since WERA's event at NOLA is the following weekend, what org will you be working with?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The brain fart organization. I was thinking this was the conflict rather than AMA at NOLA and us at Road Atlanta.

Anyway, no Barber since it's the first weekend off in 7 or so and I'm hoping to get to NOLA by Tuesday night of the AMA test to talk to peeps while they're actually riding the track.

17. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Not going to make either race...sucks as I was a bit optimistic on how quick the knee would heal up. Hope everyone has a good time! :up:

18. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Will be there , if any of you would like to get together we'll be eating at superior grill saturday night

19. grd264

grd264 Well-Known Member

Will be my first AMA road race....200 lbs of very old ass on a Supersport 600..

20. kmac

kmac Well-Known Member

Hang in there Tryce and don't rush the recovery, your knee will be good in the long run. See ya at the track soon.