1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watcha Drinkin Bitches!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Jun 2, 2012.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is that related to koldbir?

2. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Blue point ipa and vodka

3. Nicky v

Nicky v Well-Known Member

Founders I.P.A (All day I.P.A.) It's good

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I was a roadie. I've partied harder than ten of you fools at your best.:Poke:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I was single in the '70s and '80s. I ain't conceding.:D

6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Isn't a roadie a professional groupie?

And for maximum impact, I feel compelled to provide definition of groupie:

A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music.

:D

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I drank ALL OF IT last night.

Now I'm trying to get motivated to load two kayaks on top of a jeep and drive 50 miles without getting the hangover DUI.

Good times. :up:

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I had stopped drinking beer for several years and since I could not find any Yuengling in this God forsaken country of central Texas, I started experimenting again. I've tried Samuel Adams, Rahr and sons, Shiners, and so far, they're all close to the same with Sam Adams being the smoother of the three. The Rahr has a bit of lemon which is nice and it's good.

One thing that has really surprised me is the results of my wife's first attempt at making wine. She did a batch of Chilean Merlot, paying close attention to the brewing details, and it has now aged about 2 months since bottling. She brought home a thirty dollar bottle of Merlot yesterday and called me into the room for a blind test between her's and the other. I'll be damned if her wine didn't taste better.

The commercial wine had a bit better "nose" but her's was smoother with a much better "finish." It impressed the hell out of me that's for sure. I may end up being a happy wino. :)