BMW S1000rr Instrument Cluster

Discussion in 'General' started by JayBuchanan63, May 19, 2012.

1. JayBuchanan63

JayBuchanan63 Member

Not sure why, but I cant access the "classified section".

My instrument cluster (mainly back part with the 3 "nipples" which goes into the fairing stay) was damaged during a crash at the track. I thought I bought the correct part to repair from Max BMW, but it only contained the front case and the gasket, not the back case. Does anyone have one to sell? Another OEM cluster is $1100....please help!

Attached Files:

2. JayBuchanan63

JayBuchanan63 Member

Probably cant go into the classified section due to not posting. If you guys see anything, please let me know.

3. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

If you're trying to get to the classifieds by the links on this website it should direct you to the new wera classifieds found here:

http://weraclassifieds.com/

4. JayBuchanan63

JayBuchanan63 Member

That takes me to AMAZON...lol

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

It seems some folks have this Amazon problem. While the rest of us have no issues. Might well be something in your computer that is redirecting you to the Amazon site.

6. JayBuchanan63

JayBuchanan63 Member

Does the same thing on my MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad and iPhone. Also does the same thing to me at work on IE 8 on Windows 7. Does anyone know a fix?

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Toshiba Satellite running Win 7 using Firefox and no issues.

Have you tried another browser besides Internet Exploder?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Classifieds work fine. problem is on your end.

9. JayBuchanan63

JayBuchanan63 Member

I have tried IE, Safari and Firefox on multiple devices/computers.

Could it be possible since I am overseas (Military) it is picking up my Non US IP address?

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know ASAP.

10. Gumby647

Gumby647 Señor Member

If the dash works and the pins are just broken off you can use Velcro Dual Lock to hold it in place. I've done this and it works fine.