Miller Transport

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by kanatuna, Apr 24, 2012.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I've awoken some threads on here. Looks like most of my local racer buddies are backing out of the Miller round. I still want to go but can't foot the fuel bill myself.

Anyone passing through or near Cincinnati? I will likely just have the bike that needs hauled. I plan on driving there with my GF regardless so I can throw my gear and stuff in the car.

Let me know if this could work out with any of you.

Thanks,
    Tuna

859 FourZero9 7166

2. kanatuna

OK... I have one other guy committed to riding with me to Miller in my van.

Anyone within a couple hours of the Cincinnati area wanting to go?

I can haul 2 additional bikes/gear/people. I have a "99 Chevy extended cargo van and a series of trailers to use.

3. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

Sux you're not driving up from S.D. I want to go but no one from around here seems to ant to ride share. Might not make it now.

4. kanatuna

Yea...thats the same situation I'm in. I cant justify dropping a later round to do it on my own either. 6 mos ago we had 7-8 local guys going and now its me. lol

5. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

Haha yeah I hear ya. I'm trying to convince the wife to come along. I'm trying to sell her on the Utah rock formations and the fact that the salt lake is huge! Come one wifey...Lets take the kids! :crackup: She doesn't want to spend the money going all the way to Utah. So if I do go than I'll be going by myself which is a bad thing. No one to help me if the truck dies, in case I go down, and no one to help me on the track with everything else.

6. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

I did the last round in Vegas by myself and that sux. I pitted with a buddy but still.

7. szramer

szramer Active Member

im in Tuna u know that!!

8. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I did the same, but pitted alone. Worked OK. Sorry, I'm not driving to Miller this year (flying up), or I could have hauled you from Vegas on.

9. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

Well hit me up when you're there. Looks like I might be gong solo again. The guy I pitted next to isn't going.

10. kanatuna

Looks like this is happening. :)