1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yuengling most powerful beer brand in the U.S.

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, May 8, 2012.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

There is no excuse for a Guinness fan misspelling Guinness :Poke:

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

More than you know....

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I don't give a shit how it's spellded, it's good stuff! :moon:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Eh, too heavy. Maybe one with a GREAT steak but not on it's own.

In the UK I prefer Carling extra cool. It's pretty much crap compared to most english beers but I like it.

5. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

Favorite beers:
    Odell IPA
    Arrogant Bastard
    New Belgium Belgo
    Four Peaks Hop Knot

Coors light is delicious directly from the factory ice tap in Golden, CO, but otherwise is beer bong or beer pong beer.

Seriously never had / cannot find Yeungling or however the Chinese name is spelled.

6. WERA

WERA Administrator

With that list of favs you won't like it. I would suggest Terrapin Hopsecutioner tho :D

7. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Well-Known Member

Good list! I love IPAs in particular. Southern Tier makes a good one, and I like several beers from Lagunita and Dogfish head. I've not tried Odell, I'll have to look for it. I could go on and on.... :cool:

That being said, I do like Yuengling Lager. It's the only domestic beer that's not considered a microbrew that I enjoy. Bud? No thanks. Coors? Piss water. :Puke: Oh, and I believe it's a German name!

I think I need to go on a tour of their brewery.

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I thought you didn't like highly hop'd brews?

9. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Nice selection! Not sure what the draw of Asheville, NC is, but New B is opening a $175M production facility :wow:, and sierra nevada is opening a production brewery there as well (probably because transport costs are getting crazy). They are 1/5 the size of charlotte and already have 2x the breweries.

Never had Dogfish's 90 min IPA? Best IPA IMNSHO....

And yeungling just happens to be the oldest brewery in America :Poke:

10. WERA

WERA Administrator

I don't. Doesn't mean I don't know a good one from a bad, I just prefer to drink other things.

11. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

I know. I am just being a troll. I need to find it and try it. I love me a good IPA. Dogfish 90 is good too. 120 for special occasions.

12. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

If you drink Lager your butt is gonna smell SOOOO BAD

Premium Pounders were my favorite as a underage drunk. $12 case and returnable for $2

The brewery is about an hour from me. The tour was very cool!

I prefer Candian now. Molsen that is. No back door mess.