1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devils Ride on Discovery

Discussion in 'General' started by sbhockey, May 9, 2012.

1. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Awe, what a cute little motorcycle club. Discuss...

Edit, I only saw maybe the last 10 min flipping channels, but couldn't stop thinking what a joke.

2. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

its a club, just not a 1%'er club

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

And does anyone think a 1%'er club would allow cameras on the inside????

4. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

:stupid:

5. jamve

jamve Well-Known Member

I see them all the time. I had my bike loaded up on my trailer for the Vegas round and a two of them where at a gas station where I was filling up. One walks over and asks me why I would race "something" like that. I laughed and said, "well, it's definitely not for attention." He looked at me confused and walked away when the other guy fired up his bike. They gave me the peace sign as they rode out. I said it nicely and with a smile though :crackup:

6. Watching this now, what a joke.

7. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

I was all excited about it coming on, but then I watched it and I couldn't take it seriously. That one prospect hit that camera man fucking hard though. That was respectable.

8. goose705

goose705 Well-Known Member

9. Ok, that was funny.

10. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

i couldnt even watch the entire preview.

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I made it 15 min and changed it over to No Kitchen Required

12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Eric Bischoff is the producer. That alone should say something about the show's reality.

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Izzat the same dude from wrasslin?

14. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Correctemundo. Also, you might know his partner in the production company from the Wonder Years.

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Second season started last night, Gipsy is gone from the show and Billy the Kid is MiA from the LDs. I laffed my ass off last nite(intended) New guy comes out of prison, his name is White Boi

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Anyone ever seen the South Park episode about Harley riders?

If you haven't, find it. Please. You'll laugh your ass off

17. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I saw a few episodes from last season and watched last night. What happened to the lead guys and how did it go from a bunch of members to like, 5 on each side? Didn't they have two clubs on the Laffing side last season?

Did some internet checking and it looks like it is all a bit of acting and nothing serious as it is trying to show... Pretty lame deal...

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:confused: Not real flatbillers?

19. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

And supposedly Gipsy is married to a cop and on charges for child abuse of the worst kind? Yeah, imma pass

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You should have pointed to his bike and asked him " why would you ride something like that ? " :D