1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA on tv thread ?

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, May 1, 2012.

1. Where is the WERA on TV thread ?

I seem to remember Lucas Oil sponsors saying that they were going to show the Vegas WERA West race on speed this year. No further info ? Did I make it all up in my head ?

2. Haven't seen that. I remember motoconnect (i think) saying the races would be online last year or the year before but i think only parts of 1 race actually made it.

3. No. I meant actual TV. I thought they said on the speed channel. Maybe it was just the speed internet channel ? Too many lost brain cells maybe.

4. WERA

WERA Administrator

Working on something for later this season. If it all pans out trust me we'll let you all know :D

5. Double awesome. First, I'm not completely crazy. Second, club racing on tv is sweet.

6. WERA

WERA Administrator

Well, the truth is I know Evelyne has said something along those lines but she's off with the grandkid at the petting zoo while I watch racing and bad B movies today (Bruce Campbell in Icebreaker anyone? :crackup:) so I'll ask when she gets back and see what's up.

7. Prime time on ESPN? :D

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

for the win........... o but wait sean, your spoda be an asshole to us and shame us into giving you our money to race.

9. WERA

WERA Administrator

Sorry, not really good at that when you're not being assholes first :D

10. Maybe ?

[​IMG]

11. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

That'd be sweet even if it's Speed2

12. ESPN 8 the Ocho!

13. :crackup:

Great movie. :D

14. Very sweet...... I've been asked a few times if WERA can watched on tv, now I a, "maybe later this year"

15. Well crap, using my phone sometimes sucks writing post... O well.

16. psssst it's later this year. I guess complete awesomeness didn't happen ?

I'll still bring my annoying LWT bike to Vegas, anyway :beer:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, didn't happen. :(

18. Dammit:down:
    Vroom vroom Vegas! Let's get it on

19. emusic2010

emusic2010 Sales - Podcast - Racing - Track Marshal - Coach

How about some TV coverage for the National Event at Barber?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd love it.