1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, who's gonna be chillin' on "Donnie Rowe Boulevard" this weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Once a Wanker.., Apr 17, 2012.

1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Here is the news story: :wow: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=47841
    I've heard rumors of some celebs. that may show up. :up: I'll be there, trying to keep my good friend DR out of too much mischief!

Should be the place for WERA alumni spotting!:rock::beer:

Be there, or square be!:Poke:;)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is just plain scary :crackup:

3. Once a Wanker..

First time I've ever heard you 'understate' something Sean! You usually don't sugar-coat things you discuss. :Poke: :) :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I couldn't come up with the words on that one. Got a friend who owns a bar in Athens who is planning on being out there too, he's not sure 5 kegs will be enough :eek:

5. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Nothing family friendly going on, on Donnie Rowe Blvd, unless the dancers have family.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Single mothers need support too!

7. Once a Wanker..

:crackup::beer:
    :stupid:

8. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Count me in.

9. Once a Wanker..

Oh, no, that's not the case at all! :tut: Donnie will have his 2 beautiful daughters with him, and will be in full-on, WFO protection mode. Some people will be amazed at his dual personalities capabilities. Donnie is a great single dad! (Close second only to Chip Piper.)

That said, fun will be had, shenanigans will occur, adult beverages will flow freely, and boots (or sandals, if you prefer,) will be required to wade through the incredibly deep amount of B.S!:p:Pop:

See you all there!:beer::up:

10. Once a Wanker..

Just got off the telly with Rowe-Man, and he estimates 10-12 kids already part of the 'Compound,' for those of you that may be wondering whether or not to bring yours.

It will be a family-fun kind of weekend on DRB!:cool:

11. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

I am required by law to be there

The Judge said so...

Look for the yellow JDM '83 Honda MOTRA, that'd be me.

12. thedeanoman

thedeanoman thedeanoman

I'm looking forward to the Family Reunion! I've never met a person at the race track I didn't like and this weekend will be no different. I'm also looking forward to riding the "Battle Axe" again after 26 years. Hippie has her looking good! See you all there!

13. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Wish i could go,we are moving into our new house though,you are gonna have a camera onboard the Axe,right Deano?

14. Once a Wanker..

Great viewing of Deano on the back straight this evening. Just watch out for Donnie, He's pulling people over randomly! Tomorrow there's liable to be a 'stop' sign there.:Poke::Pop:
    Place is already getting pretty crowded, (in my humble opinion.):up:

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

what time does everything start Sat? i get off work at 5am, goin home to shower, pack a bag, load pitbike and hit the road.