Summit Point DH 4-14, 4-15 roll call!

Discussion in 'General' started by TakeItApart, Apr 11, 2012.

1. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

agreed about the surface,weather, and MARRC crew

Borrello skipped the chilli and went straight for the base box mounted backwards. He took it off and it solved the head shake issues.

2. Kuala76

Kuala76 MARRC President 2013

And thanks go out to all the racers! Kept us a bit busy picking up bikes on Sunday but we only had ONE ambulance call all weekend, and that person ended up not needing it! But what a great show you all put on :) Was a great weekend over all!

3. Kuala76

:beer: Your cool down lap 'enthusiasm' was a big hit with the crew ;)

4. Gorecki

Gorecki verwirrt und orientierung

Ummm, yeah, cause if it was the *other* org, we would have had to tattle on ya! :rolleyes:

5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I can imagine it was very entertaining. A few people that I knew who were watching told me they thought I was going to throw the bike down right there and walk back to my pit. I must have looked very frustrated.

6. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

No we don't. As long as everyone keeps their mouths shut, enjoy the show. :up:

7. SVbadguy

Here's some hi-def A Superbike footage from the inside of T10. I shot a few other races like this too.

http://youtu.be/XSdKSD5htOQ

8. Gorecki

Gorecki verwirrt und orientierung

Well, there's always that approach! :up:

9. High Side

High Side When you see God....brake

This was the first time running Summit for me. Coming out of turn 3 got me the first time and turn 5.....there's a bump there and I kept hitting it. But I will say this to the folk Summit Natives....for my first time, I had a great time and all of you were friendly.

Will be looking for the photos from YZROOSTINYA.

10. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Mike Porter of Mporterpics was also there taking pics...

Ride safe,
    AAron

11. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Aaron, were you on the XR1200 the entire time? I looked for you out there in the HWT races and didn't see you?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  12. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

13. Photos by Marty

Photos by Marty Active Member

That would have been me. Drop me an email at [email protected]

14. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Had a great time out there for my first expert weekend, thanks to WERA and the MARCC crew for putting on the event :up:

15. Kuala76

Hey, if you only hit one bump in turn 5 at summit you're doing really well :crackup:

16. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Fun Times 4sure....
    Palmer was Great on the Mic.....

Had my hyped up listening when i couldn't watch.

17. Kuala76

AWESOME :rock:

18. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

You wouldn't have happened to capture race #12 on Sunday with that setup would you? I had a few very fun moments around 10! :D

19. SVbadguy

No race 12. I believe I got 5, 13/14 and 17/18. I used this camera (Contour Roam) in T1 on Saturday but the angles didn't work out too well since it was the first time trying. Sunday in June I should get some more.

Has nobody noticed #223 falling off in the A Superbike race? At 2:43

20. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Oh wow! I noticed the cornerworker running and wondered why, but I never noticed the rider falling off! Nice catch!