1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black People...

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Apr 12, 2012.

1. puertorick

puertorick Banned

oh here cums royalty you all tried to cyberbully my ass and realized im not a bitch

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You can keep your ball rubber. Mine's at home waiting for me to get off work.:p

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You kind of act like a bitch...:up:

4. puertorick

puertorick Banned

Nope i just make them out of people like you

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's how you remember it? I remember you bitching about the place but somehow being unable to stay away. I would estimate that more than 90% of your current post count came after you said you were done here. :D

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

eff that, i saw Biker Boyz. His street cred's no good in this establishment. That sh@t was whack.

7. puertorick

puertorick Banned

u got me on that one

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We get a few like that every year. Nothing we haven't seen before, tough guy.

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Dude, you're the only one that looks like a bitch in this thread. Waaa, waaa, racist. Same crap you tried to pull in the Eslick thread. You're a whiney shit aren't you.

10. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Leave him alone. Walker's right. He gots street cred. Some skillz.

Knowhatimsayin' foolz?

11. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

12. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

OOooh, yes yes :clap: , I needed this thread this afternoon! :up:

:Pop:

13. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I'm glad I woke up early this afternoon. I got the coffee going and sitting here in my favorite chair. This may end up a good afternoon before I head into work.

14. Kurosaki

Kurosaki (^_^) (-_-)

15. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

somebody post a link to his first thread...please

16. AFM555

AFM555 The Surf Monkey

17. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

idk how you made it through all 7 minutes...

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Come on, dude, even the English as a second language guy who just started a thread about having sex with his bike and injuring his foot in the process knows how to use punctuation.:D

(Sorry Carlos, I couldn't resist.)

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'm still looking for the racist part and I read all the way through this thread. Can someone point it out to me? I so hate being late to the party!

20. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

Wow,

as a American, a Soldier, and "Black Man", its kinda shocking that in 2012 there would be a thread like this on a public forum that's linked to a legitimate organization like WERA. ive heard and seen allot, but talk like this at work would get even the highest rank guy relieved on the spot. Why, because it usually starts off funny, but in the end someone will be offended. But, as some would say, im not at work.

But i sill feel a thread like this is like a cancer in any organization. if this were some random chat forum, then whatever. But this is not, some of you guys i see at the track. Now what do i think? Oh, he was just joking? Was he serious? Does he really feel that way? As Americans we have to get pass this crap, come on, its been almost 500 years since american slavery, lets move on.

I guess as a Soldier we have to depend on each other a little more, so we have to be more careful about crap like this. Yes, i know its a free country, ive given 23 years to do my small part to keep it that way.

Just my thoughts.

William