1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

summit point

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by jimfowler, Mar 28, 2012.

1. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

so...i'm already registered for 7hw and 7mw for both days. how many of you am i going to have the privilege of being out-run by?

- jim

2. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Several conflicts that weekend, plus I just bought a new gun. Wifey is not real happy with me, might have to wait till June.

3. Commander_Chaos

Commander_Chaos Hillbilly Genius

You can ride in front and shoot deer for the rest of us.

4. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Give the cornerworkers guns, wait, that might not be a good idea...

I'll get to the wednesday before and then load the trailer, thats my modus operandi. Its only money.

5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Maybe you guys need to mount some deer whistles to the top of your helmets?!

Lol

6. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

I will be there that weekend. not sure if I'll run v7's or not. My team mate will most likely race one of them though if I dont. Lance

7. Commander_Chaos

Commander_Chaos Hillbilly Genius

They'd throw away their meatball flags

8. theQman23

theQman23 Racer's Choice for TIRES

Hey Rus23, what gun did you just get? I just sold a 1911 I built, see, if you waited, you could have come to the race, bought the gun there, upset your wife, caused a divorce, and then you can be like me!!!! Racing and buying guns whenever you want until a bench warrant is issued for your non-payment of alimony!!!!!!

9. theQman23

P.S.
    Yes Jim, I"m coming to not only do tires but I'm also bringing out the mighty mighty 400/600. After seeing that my brother Lance might be there, I recall a little unsettled sibling rivalry from when he beat me there by a 1/8 second last time...............

Buckle up Lance my brother, I'm eating my Wheaties.............

10. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Nothing like a good grudge match. lol You two have fun and keep us posted.

11. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Rock River National Match A4. Going to go get my butt kicked at some hipower shoots, not only at the track!!

Looking forward to racing with you. Your buddy at MRP did the forks and shock, maybe I can keep it upright chasing you two this year!

12. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Rock River

Range today, 5 shots, 100 yards. (these were not the first 5)

Attached Files:

13. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Nice shooting Rus! Iron sights correct?

14. theQman23

good work my friend. Not just in shooting well, but in helping to secure the freedoms that my fore-fathers died to create and protect.
    :up:
    your brother,
    -Q

15. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Thanks!!

My son and I are attending an RWVA Appleseed Shoot in May. We have our 10-22's ready!! If you want to learn to shoot and get an interesting history lesson about what our forefathers were thinking when the revolution took place, check it out.

Full disclosure about the target, it was off a bench sighting that AR in. I won't show you the free hand ones...

16. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Actually Q, in your case, less Wheaties would probably be a better call. :Poke:

17. charles

charles The Transporter

If you can do this at 1,000 yds, I've got a job for you.:up:

18. rus23

rus23 Misfit

im workin on it...

19. newyorkredneck

newyorkredneck Well-Known Member

I just realized my helmet was out of date, so there is one on the way. If it gets here in time I just might try to get there. The friggin leathers shrunk even more this year. An obvious defect at the Teknic factory. I'll have to call them on that.

20. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Yours too?