1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Father beats up coach

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by fastedyamaha, Mar 17, 2012.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I'm too stupid to figure out how to link this story...but a father of a middle school girl in Indiana beat the snot out of his daughter's middle school basketball coach. Why you ask? Because the coach punished the girl for arguing with a teammate during practice by having both girls run laps. The dad beat the coach unconscious after his daughter told him this...his family seems to think that there is nothing wrong with that..."if the coach is bleeping with your kid, what else you gonna do?" really? how about tell the kid you messed up, you got punished, get over it? This story makes me sick.

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Figures, he's a man with a woman's name. Of course he's got some pent up anger issues, would you if you grew up with the name Shelley?

When we f'ed on my soccer team in high school our coach would make us take one of our teammates on our back and climb up and back down the approx. 3 story tall hill that was adjacent to the field. Then we'd switch around and do it again.

Gotta discipline the little bastards.

4. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

i dont see a problem with using physical training as dicipline for sports players. we had a soccer coach when i was younger who made you go from one end to the goalie crease then back, then to mid and back, then to the opposite goal crease and back.. then end to end..

it sucked, but at the same time it was just extra training. some times you would get 2-3 guys doing it, and it would be come a race and you would forget your doing it cause you got in shit LoL

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Where did you do your internship?

6. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Johnny Cash University?:crackup:

Well simple solution, toss daddy in prison for a number of years and permanently ban the whole family from any school sports or school functions. But "ma baby dun nuthin' ".:rolleyes:

Like some of the replies to the story, yeah he SHOULD be charged with attempted murder.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

That was goooooood! :D

8. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Yep, hope that dad does some serious jail time.

"What, a coach made my child exercise? I'll kill him" What a nut job.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not sure why you would punish the kids for something the father did.

10. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Hangover from politicians blaming everthing on teachers.

Most parents would be horrible home schoolers.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Because when you cut out a cancerous tumor you make sure you get the whole thing. Odds are the kid is a troublemaking asshole just from being around a "positive influence" like her old man.

12. pjed

pjed Well-Known Member

"so what you're saying is he wasn't supposed to?"...wow

13. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

This. Would you want to continue to coach this kid? Besides, removing them teaches the student as lesson as well.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

:rolleyes: yes because there is an epidemic going on with this type of incidents.

15. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Lord, can't imagine if my parents would have had a problem with a coach giving us physical punishment for our wrongs on the court or the field.

I remember a water fight on the bus coming home from a football victory when I was in the 10th grade and my brother was a senior. There were about 8 guys involved including my big brother. It was similar to the scene in the movie Coach Carter on the bus after he found the guys at the house party.

It was painful just watching what my brother and the other guys went through. Doing many suicides on the football field then doing running up-downs on the football field. This all happened after our normal practice too. Coach called it a gut check and was basically trying to get them to quit.

No one would touch a water bottle on the bus after that. :D

16. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

:crackup:

That is the best part of the whole interview.

17. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

sedl.org/change/issues/issues52.html

Does Fox News propoganda not include social ills of the exalted state?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're all the place on this. You're citing an article about student violence when the situation involved an assault by a parent.