1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Woman.......the airhead.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

My woman a son decided to detail my bike as a surprise when I came home from an 8 week trip out of town. I go to take the bike out . I pulled out from my side street and hammered it . My ass slid back and up onto the passenger seat. I about shit myself.

2. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

You should be glad that she did not tire shine the tires

3. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Still no pics....

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

FINE!:mad:

;)

Attached Files:

5. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

:eek:

I shouldn't have to say it... but 2xidb :up:

edit: have we ever gotten someone to actually post pics before?? I think this is the first time I can remember.

6. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

:up:

7. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I agree.

8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! He's a keeper. :crackup:

9. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Do I win a "major award" for this? Will this award be Italian and labeled frajeelay?

OP, you da man! :up:

10. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

you certainly deserve an award

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks for the spew.. ASS!:mad:

:D

For the record, The Woman was 40 in that pic. She'd just given birth to Our second....AHEM....child....a few months before. She's 48 today, and about 4 lbs heavier.

I love being Me.;):D

12. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Wrong side. Roll her over.

13. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Ding!

14. Sideshow

Not doing bad there old man :)

15. Sideshow

No worries . I was dumb enough to do that myself when I bought a new bike. Gladly I didn't wreck, but at a bike meets I was the village idiot .

16. Awesome, lmao, Ill keep a look out on this one, Im sure Drop will have something to say........ O shit........pay back..........

17. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Hahaha.....waxed the bathtub.....AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

18. sdg

sdg *

I would have turned that into a two day I'm not speaking to you fight.

You: Great job babe.

I think I might have just learned something.

19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I once lent my car to my mother and to thank me she cleaned it. The day was over 100 degrees and a blast of cold water didn't play well with the windshield. Then she proceeded to armoral everything. Shift knob, steering wheel, the plastic knobs on the radio, even the seatbelt ends. It was like driving a car that had been dipped in ky jelly.

20. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

Doh he posted a half naked pic of his girl. While I love the pic, I have to say you aren't too smart as a husband either :) You just know sooner or later in the paddock its gonna slip that you posted that and you gonna be in big trouble. Brave of you though!

And since my girl doesn't read these boards, seems most women do stupid stuff. And the ones that know her - I will definitely revoke your rv sleeping privileges at the track if I hear ya repeat it!!

*edit* on second thought, I know some of you too well. I dummied up and erased that shit fast :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012