1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lap sheets

Discussion in 'General' started by Tdub, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

My confuser crashed and I lost some of my saved info including a copy of my lap sheet. I cannot remember where I got it online. Any suggestions? Just the basic info incl. time and setup notes. Thanks

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I can't help you there, but I'd say just because it crashed doesn't mean all is lost. Your hard drive still has everything there. If it's not broken, then you can plug it up to another computer and get everything off it. If it is broken you can still get the data off, but I assume it's not important enough for the price at that point. LOL

3. gy999r

gy999r Well-Known Member

Race sheets at Black and Gray.

4. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I was in the process of ordering some today and when I got to checkout, the $12 pack of sheets came to $27 shipped for 25 sheets. I like their sheets and I think those were the ones I used. Got one you can email me??

5. Hit up Eddie Kraft. He is anal about all of that shit and probably has like 18 different kinds of sheets like you want, in various formats. :D

6. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Will do! Thanks