1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My X-Uhaul to toyhauler conversion project

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Jan 29, 2012.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

My wife is a Deidre. She can handle stands, cleans the toy hauler, puts on the warmers, minds the kids and cooks a mean chili at the track. She get's two thumbs up from me.

Drop, you better put a honkin' AC on that thing, otherwise you are gonna roast. In the summer you can put your hand a few inches from the walls in our black toyhauler and feel heat.

2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Ac is on its way. Deidra is my friend. Patti aka touch of red on this forum is my gf lol

3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

O and she does warmers, stands, tools, air pressure,.cooks, cleans and helps my buddys in the same way

4. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

You're alright in my book. You've succeeded in bringing two women to the board. Most of these jokers are lucky to talk to one and some of them are into dudes. We're gonna upgrade you to a platinum man card. :D

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:stupid:

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Paint the rooftop with kool seal. Prevents leaks and stops the roof from transferring heat to the inside. The stuff really works.

8. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

There are a lot of different "Kool Seal" products, which one specifically are you talking about? that sounds interesting.

9. stickboy274

Ultra High Performance Aluminum Roof Coating, koolseal.com

I found it at Walmart. It's made for this application. I put it on my 24' trailer and it helped a lot. I'm hoping I can get it tinted to match the metal roof on my building so I can put it on there.

10. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Should have spray foamed the walls and ceiling. But oh well. And do the two womenz here make mean sammiches? A man must have a sammich you know.

11. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Very cool, i'll have to check wally world.

Their website also has this:

RV Rubber Roof TopCoat White Elastomeric
    63-900

which seems like it may be pretty good for this application as well.

12. stickboy274

That's probably what I have. I got 5 gallons of the white stuff. I can touch the back side of the metal in the summer and not get burnt.

13. :Poke: Hey babe, your getting a man card upgrade, hell yeah for you, you sexy bitch.......... :crackup:

14. Rx3

Rx3 1%

I might have to try this on my trailer, thanks for the tip. :beer:

Looking good Drop :up:

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

already have a couple gallons for that reason :)

16. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

He should consider himself lucky. There are several on here who should have their man card revoked.(This is for all the individuals who post up 3 pages of back titty pictures.) :Poke: