1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friggin welfare freeloaders

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. 2OLD2SLOW

2OLD2SLOW Well-Known Member

I hope restitution isn't what they get out of them. They need to put them in jail for maliciously stealing six figures in welfare money!

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Who's more to blame, the scammers who took the money, or the idiot system that handed it out?
    Just one more example of government agencies pissing away taxpayer funds.
    Multiply this by 50 million, and you might get some idea how much they are pissing away for no good reason.
    Every time I have to deal with a government agency, I'm amazed at the lack of intelligence of the employees I have to deal with. You have to work your way up to a third level supervisor before you can carry on a reasonably intelligent discussion, or find someone who can actually answer a pertinent question.
    These "employees" wouldn't last two days at a private company. Just showing up to work makes them a valued employee.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It happens every single day. How many couples do you know that don't get married because they get way more money as a single woman with kids and a boyfriend then they would as a married couple with a combined income?

5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I should do that when this crotch-fruit emerges. Darren - I am pushing the wedding off indefinitely so I can leech off the neighbors.

Woe is me - I am alone and cannot survive without Food Stamps, WIC, Rent assistance, and welfare. I have no one to help me raise the spawn of Satan, please neighbors - it will only hurt a little bit.

(actually, even with the little reproductive accident I make too much money to get assistance...even though it is only enough to cover the utilities and food and satisfy the IRS every month)

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How do you know this? Why would you even research this? :confused:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's called plan B. Every woman involved with someone like you or me has one. Make your piece with it. :D

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm Plan B. She'd be better off working up a Plan Q or something. :D

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Morning. Plan Z checking in for duty.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Your schedule doesn't begin for another 9 weeks. Stand down. :Poke:

11. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

You're only 9 weeks away from the kid arriving? You must almost be to the point where you realize your life as you know it is over.

-Plan Z

12. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

For $1272.00 per month, I could have my house paid for! Shoot them and put their heads on pikes in front of the welfare office.

EDIT: I'm talking about the people who took the money AND the people that advocate Section 8.

13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Wasn't researching it for me, I was sitting with Leah and Miriam while they were looking into MN assistance for Laila.

14. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

15. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Sounds like he's already made his piece. Now he needs to make his peace.

16. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

18. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Guess I should read the first link then. :D

Who would have thought that a chiro would be on the radar of anyone more than me? :crackup:

19. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

Sounds like Russians, they've been kicking the crap out of us via our welfare system since the end of the cold war. They're running circles around the system. For every one that gets caught, there's 50 more beating us.

In the end, we're the idiots for allowing it.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because she is married to a lazy guy and is worried about the future :Poke: