1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convicted m/c theif working on your bike!

Discussion in 'General' started by AwesomeTruth, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I know who it was or one of the people involved with the whole situation.

Stirring up the pot.

The shop that hired him is RNR Cycles one of my close friends Rick and Rachel.

2. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I'd be worried he would be making duplicate keys and tagging them with the addresses from the work orders or using VIN numbers and customer info to get keys from a different dealer.

Is there a shortage of motorcycle techs in that area? He would be the last person I'd hire. It's not like he was stealing candy bars when he was 7 years old.

3. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

So who's gonna run the poll?

Months till they end up in court over a customers stolen bike????

Months till they close their doors???

I'm not the most brilliant of business men but damn....

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sittin over a log in the woods doin my bidness, on my phone. Does it say who it is?

5. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Stealing motorcycles? Nope, he got pinched :Poke:

Bad decision imo.

6. gixrben

gixrben Well-Known Member

This guy stole my alstare back in 2005. I didn't and wont see anything for it. Total loss $6000.

He hasn't repaid his debt to society. At the rate he's paying ($150 a month) it would take him 255.555 years to compensate the 50 people he was convicted on, forget the 30 odd bikes where they couldnt convict.

I was a sponsored rider for RnR... Had to leave. I can't fund a thief to work on my own stuff. In the end it's a personal choice. There are all kinds of disconcerting rumors concerning this decision.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I like how some douche on that other site threatened the guy spreading it around the internet.

8. Im all for giving people second chances, but I have mixed feelings about this.

You would never want a reformed junkie to work in a pharmacy.

I just think the potential for a relapse is too great in this situation.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Question for the mob... did this guy have a job when he was stealin' bikes before?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Troll, for sure. Still, I don't get why this would be something you'd have to create an alias to post here. There's already 30+ pages of it on the other forum.

Rick and Rachel seem like good people and have always been nice to me, but I can't say that I agree with the decision. Of course, I don't know all the facts. Nor is it any of my business. Literally.

12. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I kinda have to agree with this^^^^ Although, you never know, he may turn it around, but I'd be hard pressed to take my bike in for work.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

"......what else floats?......"

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

What kind of wood doesn't float?

15. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Natalie

16. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

17. Thors Hammer

Thors Hammer Well-Known Member

Maybe R&R should hire Jerry Sandusky, (out of compassion of course) especially if they have their own little boys hanging around their shop.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah because that's exactly the same thing....

:rolleyes:

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Might be the peeps at RnR doing a preemptive strike, hell if I know.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Based on them being up front on the other board and the stupid title of this thread it's not them.