1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fundraiser for Oliver Gooden

Discussion in 'General' started by A.R.K., Oct 17, 2011.

1. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Just rock the middle finger glasses from Spain.. that should be plenty. I'm going to bring a razor for Dave, I dont think I can sit through an entire night with him having a stash.

2. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

Donation sent. Heal up quick Oliver.
    If things work out I might be able to make the fundraiser tonight.:clap:
    Later
    Steve

3. peakpowersports

Just got a fresh stack of the new Call of Duty MW3 video games to give away tonight as well! Come on out and see Dave Greys mustache and win a prize.

4. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Thanks to everyone that came out. Raised some cash, drank some beer and gave a lot of cool shit away. Local guy won the 50

5. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

And u left your cookies outside :Poke:

6. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

$5 raffle winners
    1st #187 Scott Fallier
    2nd #233 AJ Gustafson (at the event)
    3rd #147 Cliff Bienko (at the event)
    Congratulations!!
    Thanks to everyone that made it out, the event was a big success.

7. SV Ray

SV Ray Grandpa Ray

It was awesome of you guys to organize this. Way to go!!:beer:

8. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I had a few beers:up:

9. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I can't express how amazing this event was. I'm eternally grateful to everyone that participated, organized, and donated. There was literally more people there thank was at my wedding.

10. peakpowersports

Congrats to the winners.. the CRF50F went to ticket #000049 Brian Burgess. Thanks to everyone who came out and all the people who made this happen. STG, KNOX, Scorpion, STT, STS, GP Tech, Clique Vodka, Detroit Red Wings, Amerprise Financial, ICE Nine, C&S Powdercoating and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. We'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

Finally thanks to Oliver Gooden for only getting hurt and not something far more serious. Here's to a speedy recovery.