1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all of the 350 guys !!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by PoundPuppyRacin, Nov 2, 2011.

1. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

'weird' has such a hurtful, offensive tone...

[​IMG]

:D

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Well...jeeez....I used the patented Wayne Moore trailer.....I thought that eliminated all that "Hurtful" stuff?..apologies if offending, not my intent.

.....and....

Anyone who doesnt think Dean is, well, an "Individual", shall we say...just doesnt know him.:beer: ....I have no idea how he comes up with some of the stuff he does.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  3. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

........and with my approval.......:beer:

4. CharlieY

Why, thank you sir.:D

Missed seeing you KWC guys at GNF there homie....

5. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Hopefully we can do a little more next year. ' specially since walker says he's gonna defend the cooler from beer theivery types, and we all know who we're talkin about............:Poke:........nicest kinda way thing....

6. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

Well I used to be a Yankee (after I was a red coat of course). I loved all those 98 rock twisted tunes! Had great times in Baltimore.

7. toecutter418

I'd like to have it noted that the donkey was sweet and treated walker and I like true ladies!

8. joec

joec brace yourself

i had no idea you had any connection here.

awesome pic there....the accent with the get up must have been hilarious!

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Joe, those were authentic Chinese made ponchos that we picked up at a rest stop probably a half mile from the Mexican border. as far as Dean's accent, i'm not totally convinced it's authentic either, considering we listened to his favorite Sirius outlaw country music station all the way cross country. :D

10. toecutter418

I was going to answer this using interprative dance but I thinnk this video explains where I get my inspiration. This goes out to you Sir Charles Young :bow:
    http://youtu.be/CRfy1yorkec

11. CharlieY

:eek::eek::eek::eek::Puke::crackup:

Holy Crap!....is it just a coincedence that video opens with a condom commercial?:wow:

Classic Middleton....classic!

I'd still like to see the interpretive dance angle....you've been taking Chloe to ballet, havent you?:D

12. CharlieY

Thats the "Other" Dean.....the real Dean listens to Yaz on long drives across the country.:D

Did he try to hold your hand too Walker?