Fundraiser for Oliver Gooden

Discussion in 'General' started by A.R.K., Oct 17, 2011.

1. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

9-11-11 Racer Oliver Gooden crashed in the right hand kink (T9) on the back strait at Beaver Run and hit the Armco. He was transported to the local Hospital where they determined he needed to be sent to a larger Hospital in Pittsburgh where he stayed in the ICU for 5 days. He is home and recovering now.

We have set up a fundraiser for Oliver at Universal Lanes in Warren Mi. November 12th to help with the medical costs. Silent auctions for a bunch of stuff including a Paint Job from Ice Nine Customs and a Bell Helmet from Sportbike Track Gear for the people at the event.

As part of our fund raising effort we have 2 raffles. You do not need to be present for the raffles. The drawing will be at the event on November 12th.

$5 Raffle (only 500 tickets)
    1st prize is a Set of Michelin tires from Sportbike Tire Service

2nd prize is a Trackday of choice with Sportbike Track Time

3rd prize is a pair of Handroid Gloves from Sportbike Track Gear

You can paypal the $5 donation to [email protected] and I will enter your information on the ticket for the raffle and email you the numbers. Please send the donation as a GIFT. Please give me a day or 2.

$20 Raffle (only 250 tickets)

A New CRF50 from Peak Powersports.

Paypal is [email protected] include your full name, address and phone number. Please send the donation as a gift.

A BIG THANK YOU to Richard Harris (STT) David Grey (STS) and Brian Van (STG) and Peak Powersports. When we contacted them about this fundraiser the reply was, What do you need and how can I help.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

For the CRF50, once the paypal shows up I'll fill out the ticket and mail the stub to you via USPS. If anyone has any questions on the fiddy, just shoot me a pm here or feel free to call the shop (586) 727-2777.

You can also buy them @ the shop if your local.. and if any trust worthy mod's out there are headed to the GNF and want to sell them there for us, that would rock! Just shoot me a PM.

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

^Cool. Best of luck with the raffles - donation sent.

And hoping Oliver has a full recovery.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Tickets purchased.

Hope you're feeling better Oliver. :up:

5. peakpowersports

Ticket #102, stub in the mail. Best of luck :rock:

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Mongo, Papa or Dave...can you please make this a sticky?

thank you

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  7. peakpowersports

Joe Kraft: 103
    Gina Kraft: 104
    Edddie Kraft: 105

I broke them up to prevent a family feud over who gets it if you win :up:

8. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I can't give enough thanks to all that are helping out!

I am quickly learning what the nice insurance lady meant when she said "max out of pocket"

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good call ... I think.

:D

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I hate that phrase, oh do I hate it.

11. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm new to this, but where can we bid on the "silent auction" stuff?

12. Bandit730

Bandit730 Racing neophyte

All stand up guys who corner low. Well, not sure about that Grey fella. :D

Donations set to Jabe.

Eddie - I'd say I'd let you look at the fiddy when I win it but chances are, it's probably sitting next to you at your desk. :( :crackup:

13. Racer45

I'll get those off to you later today Tim

Also got word that we'll have some stuff from B Dubs to raffle/auction off as well!!

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

That'd be nice. We gave away a fifty once and some lady in Georgia won it. Everyone at the drawing was a little bummed. :D

15. Photos by Marty

Photos by Marty Active Member

Tickets ordered.

16. jmkapusnik

jmkapusnik Member

Awesome idea guys!

Good luck with your recovery Oliver...see you next season!

17. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

I can take checks for people with no paypal account, pm me here or email wera412atgmail.com and I give you my address.

18. peakpowersports

Buy more tickets people! Some great stuff up for grabs.. folding Active levers, race tires, track days, CRF50, paint jobs, race license's and more! 100% of the proceeds go to the cause.

19. Racer45

Plus a golf bag and some goodies from BWW's

20. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Still waiting for an answer on this one...you listed some things that are going to be auctioned in your previous post that are not listed above for the ticket raffle that I myself, and I am sure others would be interested in trying to win.