summit point 9/18 role call

Discussion in 'General' started by cycleczy, Sep 13, 2011.

1. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

@Sweatypants- Thanks for posting the photo link. You have a good "eye" for racing photography. Not everybody who totes a camera at the track has that.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

[​IMG]

That's a cool shot - I can feel the tire spinning up just lookin' at it :D. Thanks for the pics, Sweatypants - and nice meeting you this weekend, btw :up:

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

4. ninja 10r

ninja 10r Member

Nice shots, definitely was a good day.

5. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for shareing the photos i was #76 novice you got a few shots of me on my sv and the r1 thanks . Could you email them [email protected] Thanks

6. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Hey man, do you remember a certain wheelie down the front straight?
    I've got some of it on video! :up: Don't ask me to post it though, I'm too old for this modern shit.:confused:

7. cycleczy

LOL yeh i couldnt make myself let off even thoe i was getting pulled . Yea i dont know much about posting video eather my friend put cam on my bike and uploads on you tube check out my video on you tube listed summit point HWTSB 9-18 it was on my sv 650

8. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Yeah! It's my friends Go-Pro and he sticks it on my bike when he comes with me. I'll see if I can get him to edit it down and I'll try and get it somewhere you can see it. I'll take a look at your video. :up:
    And you were'nt getting pulled by much, if at all! I get great starts and you were just ahead of me!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  9. cycleczy

Thats cool if he can

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Sent on over. No problem. p.s. - there's an Expert #76. you guys should fight... fight for honor... fight for the pride of a most likely irrelevant number that could be any number at all and happens to be the same!!! (i dunno what i'm saying.)

11. cycleczy

LOL thanks yea guess thats going to be a problem next year .