1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Ledges - roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by galloway840, Sep 19, 2011.

1. xn85turbo

xn85turbo Well-Known Member

What an awesome weekend, Tony and David races were epic, racing all their races to the wire minus the CSS with Davids mechanical.

Tony it was a pleasure running with you out there in CSS and besides my blunder in Seniors thinking it was a two wave start I had a great time.

Ryan was awesome with the announcements, you should call speedtv and ask for an interview.

See everyone at the GNF!

2. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

[/QUOTE]

You also remember... or almost remember - It was Snellenberger, EAGAN, and TETRICH.

I'm just excited because for once someone got my name right. Either way, the announcing was great, and I'm glad you gave Ian Tetrich plenty of air time. He's
    a young kid with a bright future.

Sam Snellenberger

3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Great job Rob!! Give Linda my thanks to for a delicious steak wrap!!!

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You also remember... or almost remember - It was Snellenberger, EAGAN, and TETRICH.

I'm just excited because for once someone got my name right. Either way, the announcing was great, and I'm glad you gave Ian Tetrich plenty of air time. He's
    a young kid with a bright future.

Sam Snellenberger
    Great announcing! Thanks for the props to pops!

:beer:

5. LtFDrebbin

LtFDrebbin Well-Known Member

Best wheelie - on an SV? It couldn't be possible. It must have been that Burcham guy on the BMW. There's no way an SV could do a wheelie!

-just covering my butt in case Sublet is reading this.

6. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Yeah thanks for letting Tony and myself up in the announcers booth was great to be part of the show

7. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Once again, had a lot of fun dicing with you in the V6/V7MW race! I guess our bikes didnt want us doin the V7HW race.

8. Kyle827

Kyle827 Well-Known Member

My fav quote was "If we only had some of Aarons unce unce music"

9. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Good times at Bumpy Ledges, it was a fun way to end the (regional) racing season. I finally got to run Nelson in the dry, maybe I've started to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing there.

Great job announcing Manotti!

10. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Jim, are you the guy with the FZR600? If so, yep, lots of fun.

I never heard what happened to your bike though. My clutch plates are shot, which isn't a big surprise. I've never changed them...

Richard

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Nelson notes 2011:

1) Props to the young guys who pulled my SUV and trailer out of the mud on Saturday evening. You guys embody the WERA family spirit. Thanks again!

2) Thanks to Rob and Linda for taking care of me with breakfast and lunch on Sunday. You guys made me feel at home away from home.

3) Manotti...what can I say? You're one of a kind. That interview was a hoot! You did a great job on the race calls, gave props to the cornerworkers and mentioned everybody's sponsors. Keep it up, you may have found a new career.

4) Thanks to all the guys in A SBK EX and Sen SBK EX HW who cooperated and let me finish LAST place in both those classes, and still clinch four championships! I couldn't have scripted it better!

I just wish they would pave Lumpy Ledges so we could run roadrace suspension settings there. I mean, the track should at least measure up to the facilities...oh, wait, it does. (sigh)

12. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Ah so that was you. I'm the kid who offered the 1 foot piece of chain Haha. It's nice to put faces to the usernames.

And ya Rich that was me, maybe carbs maybe electrical but I came in early also, got all winter to figure it out.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Hey, your intentions were good! The little chain was pretty funny.

14. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Showed up for four or five rounds, finished in last place @ Nelson and still won championships!

[​IMG]

America - what a country!!! :crackup:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  15. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Looks like I missed out. Bummer.

Oh well, next years planning has already begun!

16. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

the surface matches the bathroom stalls.....the ones without a real toilet :crackup: