1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Book about Dits??

Discussion in 'General' started by G8rDuc, Sep 19, 2011.

1. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Link.

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That phrase made me lol :

3. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

My kids have consistently been a terrible pit crew.

Last time they helped out, they left my helmet on a fire ant mound over lunch. Ask Kesler, he saw the aftermath. :crackup:

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Then quit pushin' `em down the stairs!

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I was too busy shaking fire ants out of my leathers to notice, sorry. In your kids defense I don't think there was anywhere that weekend that wasn't swarming with fire ants.

<edit> And my kids rock as pit crew. Well, Olivia rocks. Conrad keeps me from getting bored. :D

6. Scootimus

Scootimus Well-Known Member

Do you blame them for leaving the tire warmers on at Jennings too? Wait, I don't remember seeing them that weekend.

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:crackup:

Wait... that was Melka or Travis Richards. :D

You weren't there the time I made it to turn one with my front brakes dangling after a tire change were you?

8. Scootimus

Scootimus Well-Known Member

Nope but I did hear about it. I would have gotten pics of the tire warmer but I was the idiot that went down in T1 so I was busy picking up pieces. Good times!

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Conrad turned my warmers back on at Tally last year after I went out for practice, I came back and the rear had a nice burnt place in it.