1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contingency help?

Discussion in 'General' started by nikk777, Aug 26, 2011.

1. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

I need some help/info on getting paid...

Vortex - Never gotten a dime from them yet they are listed as offering money and I abide by the guidelines in order to receive that money, but nothing all year or for the past 2.5 years of racing.... what did I miss?

EBC - I've gotten paid once this year even though it should have been at least 4 times and again, nothing last year...

Starlane - Yoyodyne is paying for running the timer and stickers which I have done and nothing all year there either?

Pitbull - Working that out with Christie as I've gotten money for the last few races but nothing for the Roebling or Tally Nationals at the beginning of the year on the same bike I got paid for at barber last year and I really need a chain! :clap:

Dunlop - Slow start at the beginning of the year but caught up and already got my Roebling money a week ago so less then 30 day turn around!

I need help or advice. Not hear to bash those that are gracious enough to help us racers out doing what we love! Just need to know what "i" to dot or "t" to cross so that I'm not missing out on the fruits of my labor... Was there paperwork required ahead of time aside from the tech sheets at the track? I always stop for the ladies to "check me out". Times are tough so every little bit counts and i can use any help someone has to offer in getting paid! :p

2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Vortex paid in 09, they did not pay in 2010 and were going to pay in 11 but I have not seen anything in 11. They do have a min. grid size however.

Pit-Bull, just call them. It sounds like you have that going already.

The rest IDK.

3. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

Call john at vortex

4. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

They are paying. I just purchased some replacement parts for my bike today and I was notified that I had Vortex money available.

5. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

I just got 3 EBC vouchers in the mail yesterday.

Never gotten anything from vortex though. Vito or Curt...got a number for the Vortex contact?

Dunlop has been pretty quick with their payouts recently.

6. sgr62004

sgr62004 Well-Known Member

They paid last year and this year

7. nikk777

Thanks for the replies so far guys....

8. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I just went to vortex.com. I asked the guy to check if I had any contengency and luckily I did. I have never received anything from Vortex though:down:

9. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Christie is going to email you a list of what we have on file. Just let her know where the errors are and she'll get with Emily to investigate.

10. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

same here Nikk,
    I have not gotten any corespondence from PitBull or Vortex all year. Thought I filled out all needed paperwork too.

11. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Email christie @pit-bull.com (don't put a space after her name). She emails everybody who we have email addresses on but sometimes they're old or misspelled email addresses...or we don't have one at all.

12. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i know when i was racing, you had to call vortex and speak to someone there. they never sent anything out.

13. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

+1 on giving Vortex and Pit Bull a call. I have received Silkolene and EBC up to June, not all but most.

14. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I didn't see anything but has Coors Light sent anything out yet? :beer:

15. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

BAM! Another reason pitbull kicks major ass!!

16. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

Vortex does not mail anything out, you have to call them. I got paid last year from them, and this year. I just got my first ebc/silk certificates today.....

17. nikk777

So Pit Bull got worked out as expected. Just had to get Emily and Christie to talk so now my chain is on the way!!! :up: to Pit Bull.

18. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

that e-mail comes back on me, as undeliverable?

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Pit Bull is the best. :up:

What I have is christiej not christie.

Seen the video of her crashing the caddy into a tree? Too funny.

20. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Need link, this sounds good! :Poke: