1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should we smack talk or wish each other best of luck?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by james walker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

That fine Charlie.....and no I'm not ,your just missing something here......everybody makes mistakes out there,I do all the time....I'm sorry for trying to pass you in the turns and will be more carefull next time.....

2. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

The obligatory 'good luck' should be standard. Trash talking optional. Some are going to do it, they just can't help it.

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I never said I was perfect. I did miss a gear....since I've gotten better in 6, it changed things for me in 7....

And just for clarity, I'm not much on looking back. Most of the time I can hear when someone is close....but thats all I need to know....I didnt see any of you, that lap in that turn, but did hear you....I was kinda busy, with missing a shift and all.:eek:

4. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

I dyno'd the sprint once. It DNF'd.

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

:D

6. CharlieY

Dean and I have data on his from the duc shop.....if you want to keep things consistent.

I've got data on my other motor from Boretechs dyno, but nothing on my current motor.

We could do them both at the same time.

7. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Back to the smack guys, it's beginning to get boring..............:)

8. Jordan's Dad

Jordan's Dad Member

And just think all of this is Lynn's fault for recognizing that Doug is the tenacious competitor that he is and getting the ribbing going at RA that CY crossed the finish line before he did. She probably knows that CY is V1 and Dougie is 350GP but its all good.

Moore 007 - didn't he used to race too? J Dub - wanna bet Jack runs off the track. U know it'll happen. Actually he started all this by sending the SE points standings.

9. CharlieY

I'm not sure its Lynns fault.....definetly a friendly ribbing being taken too seriously / gone awry.:D

I recall a similar ribbing of Mr. Moore when he finished behind a certian GP ducati at Nashville, I think....?? :Poke:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all old folks are so cute :crackup:

11. Jordan's Dad

Jordan's Dad Member

Ya i hear ya CY - Lynn just likes to pick on Dougie.

hmmm wayne and Nashville - last time i think i saw him there was when he was having a hell of a time getting out of his boots and leathers - did you know bourbon has a medicinal purpose

12. Moore007

I :moon:love you guys.................pass the bourbon...........

13. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

I'd call this bunch a lot of things, cute is not one of them...

14. Duck150

Your missing all the fun 007......

15. CharlieY

Both 007 and Steve.....why dont you boys just jump in the Van and come on down to Tally?

16. Moore007

Maybe we will.................:)

17. CharlieY

Cool!!....that'll give me a couple others to beat up on besides Bowie and Walker.:beer: :crackup:

Just getting this thread back on track. ;)

Now if Brad would show, we'd have a full boat!....Roy comin?

AND Walker is slippin.....he didnt catch my "double dip" excuse about my bike runnin bad...as far as I'm concerned, that covered me for VIR AND TALLY. :up:

I probably will just watch the 500GP / V2 race.....its gonna be a good one...Ol Wayne could be the wildcard on that Triumph!...or Mardsen.

18. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

We'll be there...

19. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

well ain't that just convenient? :moon:

20. Duck150

More beer for me...........