1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should we smack talk or wish each other best of luck?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by james walker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

2. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Beer bets seem to work best for you..........

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

No better time for smack talk than now. If you break them before they even get on the bike, it makes it easier. Of course, this may backfire on you. Either way, it will be good for the rest of us.

Get 'em

4. Jordan's Dad

Jordan's Dad Member

South Central Sugar Hill - U ain't right.
    I'll see you saturday - show me the fast way around

5. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Smack talk is much more interesting....

6. stickboy274

Also, if your smack talk is weak, we will start in on all of you.

Better get to it.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

Either do it right or face the wrath of the idiots here! :D

8. stickboy274

OK, I'll start, James, if your lazy @$$ had gone to the other races, or if you wouldn't have pulled over to have a beer mid race at RRR maybe you would have finished. Slacker, get yer poop in a group over there.

9. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

clearly you are in the best position for smack talking. They're already beating you, so if your ass can't back up your mouth you've lost very little...

10. Jordan's Dad

Jordan's Dad Member

I hear ya, but the only time i get him on the track is when he launches it off in turn one, or he puts on new fuel filters. I just wanna be able to say he knew i was there.

11. stickboy274

I'm just here to add fuel to the fire and hurt ego's. Besides, they don't want my narry ass out there. Come to think of it, my own class doesn't want me out there either.

12. james walker

well, i've done what i can. i crashed at the 'snow bowl' in February, f'cked up and installed a fuel filter in the wrong direction at the first Roebling round and purposely missed VIR so i could spend 10 days with ma kid back home on the beach in Floriduh.

bring yer A game and yer big girl panties, boys. i ain't lookin' to give nothin' away. :D

13. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Wow that is awesome, down to the wire. What if its a 3 way battle at the GNF!

14. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Having to ask if you should talk smack, or being indecisive about it...is usually a bad sign.:D

You are behind, right?:rolleyes:

Good luck fellas....shaping up to be a good race.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  15. james walker

then i'll resort to my top secret turn 12 banzai move. Jack likes that one, just ask him.

ooh crap, BRB. i gotta go check the Tally and Nashville track maps for a turn 12.

16. stickboy274

:stupid:

17. james walker

bring your V1 bike to Tally, i'll show you my behind. :Poke::D

18. james walker

hey, you.

how'd that hot ass roof turn out?

the skate park was awesome saturday morning. 'had the whole place to myself. believe it or not, punk as teenage skatekids don't usually crawl out of bed 'til after lunch. :D

19. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I'll be there to ruin someones day.:up: ....but probably only V1:p

20. stickboy274

I thought I was gunna pass out, then a huge storm came to blow me off the roof.

That's when I try to go also. It's real peaceful. We do have a group of "old" guys that show up early on sundays at ours.