1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important news from Trackside Racers Supply

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Critter

Critter Registered

Trackside Racers Supply Launches Website

From a press release issued by Moose at Trackside Racers Supply:

Trackside Racers Supply launches www.tracksideracerssupply.com as their official website. Yep it's Moose, but online!

In a joint with C.R. Gittere and Jennifer Livingston the site offers a catalog of the basic necessities for a race weekend or a track day, such as Pirelli race tires, Vesrah brake pads, Vortex sprockets, Fuel gloves, Pit Bull stands, and Motul Products. The catalog also includes Pirelli and Metzeler street tires, leather suits and jackets by Alpinestars, and textile jackets by Alpinestars, all at great prices. New products and categories will be added in the days to come.

Other added features of the website include a Supported Racers section. This section features various Pirelli shod racers and their latest news. The Visit Us at a Track section includes the dates and locations that Track Side Racers Supply will be trackside.

Visit www.tracksideracerssupply.com!

2. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Was I first to register?!?!?
    Whatta I win? Hahahaha

Nice site. Very well done.

.... did Moose pic the pink?

3. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

That was my doing. I figured it matched the colors in the splat!

Jen

4. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

Yep Huey, you are the first to register.

Actually, Tom Fetsko was, while I was testing! He's gonna be mad cuz I deleted him before we went live. He wanted to be first.

Jen

5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Wow, great Web site Moose!!! Looks great. Who did the work on it. I see mucho dinero generated with that format.:beer:

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I thought I smelled something funny coming from next door. And you didn't even invite me over. :mad:

7. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

You missed the part about "what did I win"!!??!? :Poke:

8. SR211

SR211 Well-Known Member

Great job!!!

That is an exceptionally well done website, very nice! I'm looking forward to using it :up:

9. Chip

Chip Registered

Looks good kids.........