1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling: one for the books part II

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do care about all of our racers, which is why at this point I don't like people such as yourself who are take up a lot of time and effort I could be spending taking care of the thousands of other people who are our customers. My premium customers don't start fights in the paddock. They don't spend their time being egotistical assholes towards other people trying to drag others down to their level. Those thousands of people are my customers, not the few assholes such as you and evidently some of your "friends".... The supposed thousands of dollars you might spend aren't worth me losing even one of those other thousands of people by taking time away from them to deal with you and your bullshit.

I know, taking care of all the other customers rather than catering to a very few isn't popular with those few who want all of my attention but so be it.

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

What makes a customer "premium"? I want in on that.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - I still haven't banned anyone so I'm not sure who surfer is that you keep referring to but they aren't banned.

4. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

SHOT TO THE HEART .....AND JIM'S TO BLAME 808 GIVES FLORIDA A BAD NAME .........SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOWWW .........

MESSAGE FROM SURFING ROOLS ..........................................................FAGS!!!!! let me guess now I won't be able to post for fowarding ...............shocking:crackup:

5. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

why the fuck cant u see what im posting

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evidently it's being part of a tiny group of assholes who like to start shit at races then post libelous things around the interwebs thinking that there should be no repercussions from their actions....

7. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Maybe there should be drugs testing before using the Beeb...

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evidently you're the fuck doing something the fuck wrong.....

9. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

For the record, with all your fat, cow, titty, man bra talk directed towards me....this is your buddy that got banned by WERA at Roebling.

I think you have me mistaken for him??

[​IMG]

10. Mblashfield

I'm serious dude, my name is matt, his name is matt???
    I think you have us confused?

11. Mblashfield

You're older than me and you call me old.........

Crack kills.

12. wicked1

Ouch !!! Novocaine might help with those nerves ... Egotistical???? at 50 ?? Bwahahahahaha !!!Racing banter I say :crackup:.....Dont worry I wont pick on your friends anymore , besides I havent posted here in some time . Sooo all that fighting your refering to .......you must have me confused with somebody else .... supposed thousands ???? you really should know your books better:up: FREE MY PEOPLE ENSLAVED BY REGIME:crackup:

13. toymoney

toymoney Well-Known Member

pouchkangaroo? Is that you and your incessant obtuse ramblings.

14. SurfingRools

bout damn people time people can read me!!

How the hell can dude call anyone out to a race running 21's?! thats about as pointless as drinking dudes milkshake and expecting to loose weight!

15. wicked1

mATT YOUR BACK ...THANK GOD

16. SurfingRools

and by the way.........FAGS!

17. wicked1

Fag ?...........yes you live in alabama ......with a banjo up your ass

18. wicked1

Obtuse ? Matt alittle help here ....wiki guy are you and artist ?? Gay? maybe tried it once or twice not sure ... I think your gay ....go to bed big boy talk here tonight

19. wicked1

not you matt toy boy

20. wicked1

Man look at Matts titties .......you guys should have a wet t-shirt contest for air fence money