July Grattan

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 26, 2011.

1. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

Race License

STT is doing a pro school on the Friday before the round, they are a authorized WERA race license partner. if you attened the school you schould be able to get a discount on your license as well.

2. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

One thing to consider as a racer is that I can spend the money to get to Grattan for example ONE TIME and kill two rounds. It saves two separate trips and they get to race two events in one weekend. I know it sucks in terms of practice, but for me and that example, I save $500 easily...

On a side note, I just realized that the Mid-Ohio AMA weekend is treat same weekend. I have to work and cannot attend. I am really bummed now...:(

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Grids will be done same as always - however, modern technology rocks and we will be able to calculate points between the two events and base the Sunday grids off of points earned Saturday.

4. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

Nice.. I will do this, and then try to race both days :up:

5. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

Will the Vintage racers that usually run on Sat. get included.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't see any way to fit in another 5 races since we can't get on track until 9.

7. :up:

Damn I gotta see if im off that weekend. I hadnt planned on making that weekend, but now it is a double header, I gotta work something out. :clap:

8. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

So the double header is a go then?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes. I'll have the schedule and online registration done this week.

10. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

:up:

11. bne5004

bne5004 pens fan

anyone goin from western pa or somewhere in that neighborhood and wanna ride share?

12. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

dig it. just saw this thread. double header sounds awesome.

have i mentioned that diamond dave is pretty much a certified gangster...who has also been known to wear dresses???