Casey Stoner is...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Jun 6, 2011.

1. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Now that's funny :crackup:

2. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Weak. :rolleyes:

3. povol

povol Well-Known Member

I was totally unaware that any racing series had an official set of guidelines that determined a paper champion over the course of 6 years. Do they give out trophies and prize money for that.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, don't be a sore loser. There was definitely something really funny with the irony of you, the ultimate slurper, making that comment about someone else. He got you pretty good. :D

5. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Hmm.. someone who's racing against them every couple weeks says differently..

"The biggest problem we have with the Honda is that initial touch of the throttle to shifting up through second, third, fourth gear. I can't touch them. I can't stay with them. It doesn't matter if I'm behind Simoncelli or Stoner or Pedrosa, I can't get anywhere close to them. It seems like they're pulling bike lengths that you're always trying to make up at the end of the straightaway on the brakes, and that becomes difficult after about two laps." ~ Colin Edwards

That was from an interview with David Emmett from MotoMatters.com btw.. just so I'm giving credit where it's due.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It will be nice once the other teams get their transmissions on par with the Honda so the races are interesting again. It's no fun when the bikes aren't evenly matched.

7. Kurosaki

Kurosaki (^_^) (-_-)

Colin said something similar about Honda last year as well,

soooooo.....

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

At the very least four of them are...

9. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Handing your competitor his ass is what innovation is all about. Kill the creative spirit kill the excitement.

10. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

And that's why I don't give a FF about Moto2

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If there were a GP today he'd be winning that mofo just to make Cannoodle happy.

12. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackhead:

you're out of your gourd

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The only way Stoner ain't winning this Championship is if you come up with enough funds to pay his competitors to run into him.....:D

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

What did Rossi charge?

:D

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

One insalata caprese and a cannoli :D

16. Garyb425

Garyb425 Well-Known Member

Could you clarify when Stoner had factory equipment prior to his 800 years?

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Oh oh. You used logic. That like kryptonite to Rossi fans.:D

18. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I think his Mom's boobs were factory.

19. svracer142

svracer142 Well-Known Member

Finished 3rd??? Beaten by yorgay and dovi??? It can't be!

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^^ Still leading the Championship and he didn't toss it trying to regain the lead so overall not too bad of a w/e.

He did looked pissed off and seemed to lay some blame on possibly the Bridgestone people for strongly suggesting the tire pressures they told them to run even tho the temps were rising. Could it be a legit gripe or an excuse?!?!?

And how about the battle for 4th!?!?! Good on Ben for getting it done and not letting that Italian goon intimidate him into a 5th place finish!!!

Rossi had to have been bummed out finishing 6th at one of his home tracks and poor Nicky!!! He'd probably have been the first Duc to finish if it wasn't for that mistake.