1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point results

Discussion in 'General' started by zippytech, Jun 10, 2011.

1. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

just looking for them and don't see it.

2. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

Not up yet.. neither is Mylaps.. Im guessing because Mongo is on Vacation.

3. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

How can he be on vacation? he has all winter :)

4. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

It seems the Northeast and Mid-A regions always take a week or so to show up on mylaps.... While the others get posted the same day or next day......:confused: ...just saying.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  5. primo

primo Well-Known Member

:mad:

6. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

7. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

It is what it is... why be mad at me... :tut:

8. stickman

Just to clarify, my lame comment was directed at wera for not posting the results in a timely fashion. I guess they don't take their business very seriously, which is maybe one reason why turnout is getting smaller and smaller. It's the small things that piss people off and drive them away.

9. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Seriously, you are complaining about results when you know the person that posts the results is on vacation? And yes it's a vast conspiracy to piss off the Northeast region by posting the results after the other regions. Ever think that maybe the other regions get posted first because Mongo and Evelyn are physically at those races so they have the results sooner and don't have to wait to get them?

People bitch about anything these days.

10. xn85turbo

xn85turbo Well-Known Member

Where is all that WERA love?

11. stickman

Don't care who is on vacation or where they live. All I know is when we were forced to buy the transponders one of the things wera said was that it would benefit us because mylaps would be available almost immediately. We all go on vacation, but we take care of business before we go.

12. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

As far as I know no one is forcing you to buy a transponder, you can rent one for each event.

Would it be nice if the last round of results were posted faster? Yes. Am I going to get sand in my mangina over it? Not really. Watch some races on TV, enjoy the weekend and the results will be up soon I am sure :beer:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry but bullshit. There is no region that gets any more or less attention from us.

The process is simple. Sublet takes the computer home to Akron from whichever track he running the event at. He copies the files we need and sends them to me Monday - occasionally Tuesday. As soon as I get the files they are processed and results are uploaded. Occasionally I am not in town and have no or little internet access and handle it as soon as I can.

The issue with Summit was my connection to the internet. I was able to get the points and results posted to the WERA site but as nothing since 5/22 is showing we're obviously still having issues with godaddy's bullshit. I tried to get them posted to mylaps but just couldn't get it done as I was concentrating more on things needed to run an event the following weekend - yes, having the stuff in the office done for the following event did take priority over and event that had already happened. I thought they had uploaded when I was working on things Monday evening however I did not check mylaps to be sure and it seems as if I accidentally re-uploaded the April event.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I took care of every single thing prior to my leaving that I could. Since I wasn't even in the country when Summit Point happened it wasn't exactly that easy to "take care of business before we go" as you put it.

I'm sorry you weren't able to find time to check the results at the event but they were posted following each race. Just as they always are.

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Welcome home Sean. :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah thanks. I think I'm going job hunting after Miller and Road A.

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

i contemplated posting a thread asking why the hell results and points from tally werent up yet, but thought better of it :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm still trying to find out why Roebling and Summit didn't get to the main site yet...

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

because you dont know anything about motorcycles of course

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point.