1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beaverun Friday the 17th Practice

Discussion in 'General' started by zippytech, Jun 8, 2011.

1. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I am in, lets get some entry's and make this happen.

2. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

If there's is practice on Friday, I am in :D

3. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

so far no but they track is open for rent Hint HINT :)

4. RebelGirlRacing

RebelGirlRacing Active Member

In...where do I sign up?????? :D

Havn't been back there since busting myself and my bike up back in '09 and no one seems to want to ever run a Friday practice. :(

Such fond memories right Frenchie ;)

5. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I have fond memories of trucking you home with Ollie and the crew that weekend.. does that count? :D

6. RebelGirlRacing

For sure it does. I wouldn't have made it home without you guys. Poor Ollie had to deal with the drive home all alone since I was all drugged up on pain meds to stay awake :( You guys were a huge help and it will never be forgotten or go unappreciated so thank you again. :up:

And I won't forget poor Rosey who picked me up from the hospital having never met each other and I only had a hospital gown on to wear back to the track. PRICELESS. :D Thank you Rosey :up:

WOW...the memories :crackup:

7. RebelGirlRacing

Oh and I can't forget Flis, J.B. and crew for demudding my bike and putting it back together for me on Friday while I was getting my shoulder popped back into socket just so I could crash again on Sunday. :D

And thanks to Jeff and company for loading the trailer up for me as well. :beer:

Did I miss anyone from 2 years ago??????

Ok, I don't want to ever have to repeat any of the thank yous ever ever ever again in the future :)

So how about that Friday practice....some of us could obviously use it :D

8. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

.......... you don't even want to hear the stories from when I was in the hospital only a few months before that day! LOL

No problem at all. :beer:

9. Frenchier6

I still have some picture of you flippig me off Jane at the hospital. You were NOT feeling any pain than LOL

10. Frenchier6

Dude, not once but twice... dude.... Stop it LOL

11. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

I'm in for sure. Would love to get some practice in.

12. RebelGirlRacing

I was going for the Xaus effect that weekend ;)