1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birdyday Tophyr

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

For a guy that doesn't like the original Mad Max, sleeps on a couch, forgets to order the good food, can't open a petrol can without indescrimantly spraying everything and everyone within a 4 yard radius, and who is reported to really appreciate girls from Peel (especially upon other peoples race bikes): hell of a photographer, awesome pitcrew, and all around great guy... Who can corner low
    Further, how anyone (male, female, primate, canine, etc..) can't stop from getting lost in those North Sea-deep-blue eyes I'll never understand. Good thing I'm not from Peel!

Happy Birthday!!!

2. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

Happy b-day:beer:

3. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

happy berfday!

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

5. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

And has, to date, crashed every single motorized cycle that he has ever ridden, including (at least) two borrowed bikes. I take that back: He didn't (to my knowledge) crash my suicide scooter. He almost did, and that was the only time I have seen him say "I will never ride that thing again." He was back in three minutes to prove himself wrong.

Happy B-Day Chris. Sorry to hear that you haven't seen Mad Max, I thought it was you, but held out hope that it wasn't.

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

7. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Happy birthday

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Oh I crashed the shit outta that thing the 2nd time. That 80 2-stroke? Turns out street tires and gravel do not flat track well. Didn't you wonder why your stuff came back dusty? :beer:

And, Huey has since pointed out to me that when I did watch Mad Max, it is very likely I was too blitzed to actually follow the movie, considering I was definitely drinking at the time and remember about a cumulative 10 minutes of it and they are not all at the beginning.

9. MikeM1

MikeM1 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday man!

10. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

And also thanks guys :) Couldn't really have a better birthday, I'm at the TT :D :D

11. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

12. dakh

dakh Well-Known Member

Happy birthday buddy. Wishing you to get a jump in your shiny side up finish ratio! Your dedication to riding the shit out of every and any motorcycle you get on is quite inspiring!

13. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

No, the stand up scooter. The one that got on the pipe when you tried to grab Barry's ass. And I am still cleaning dust out of those boots. I knew full well you were gonna toss it. Heck, I expected it, and would have been disappointed had you not tossed it at least twice.

14. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

wow....now i have to hate you....happy birthday