1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darlington NAZZZCAR finish

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, May 8, 2011.

1. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I know, I know, BUT:

The Kyle Busch / Kevin Hardprick after race clash was CLASSIC!! :bow:

Kyle kept his cool and punked Harvick big time, I LOL'ed!!! :crackup:

Funny stuff!! :clap:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Haven't watched it yet, but KH has a habit of going after people after the race. I remember years ago, when NASCAR was much more watchable, when Harvick went after Ricky Rudd... :crackup: He's lucky his own crew held him back!

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sometimes watching a Nascar race can be tolerable, depends on the track. But what I can't stand is the intentionable wrecking of someone else. That's just not racing. Edwards almost sent Keselowski into the stands at Talledega last year at 180 mph!! Someone's gonna get killed. Keep the redneck shit for after the race!

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Just watched it. Kyle Busch acted like the spoiled brat that he is. IMNSHO.

5. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Gonna bet that Kyle Busch is in trouble for sending Harvick's car where there were unprotected crew guys around.

Watching the whole exchange on the track, Harvick created the situation. Not sure if he door checked KB on purpose off two, but he sure loosened him to get back beside.

Poor Clint Bowyer, using those two other cars to wreck himself. Which Clint seems to be a genuinely nice guy. I'd call for a Harvick/Busch cage match but am sure they'd fight like girls.

In my mind Smith's second win.

6. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

That ending was definatly classic! It was funny has heck when KB punted Harvecks car straight into the pit wall. KB was lucky that nobody was between the car and the wall because that could have been real bad. KB can definatly be a real punk, but he can drive the wheels of those cars.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just watched that. That was beyond retarded.

On the other hand, the 78 using the wall as a berm on his way to victory in the final lap was awesome.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What is killing me is that NASCAR drank the Ethanol Fuels KoolAid...and last week actually said that teams had noticed an increase in HP on the Dynos....I know, I shouldn't be surprised...people will do ANYTHING for money.

9. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

With how retarded their technology is, may just be true.

10. Repo Man

But hey, coming in 2012:

FUEL INJECTION!!! :wow:

11. Demented

Wait, they're no longer afraid of Fuel Injection? All of that bullshit about "this team or that team will have an unfair advantage" for nothing? :crackup:

12. Repo Man

Maybe a blind pick for black boxes furnished by Nazzcar??

Don't know but you would think each manufacturer would need specific mapping for their engines....

13. Demented

They're afraid of one team or another having more money to better develop electronics, or so they say. The idea of a controlled ECU is probably above their understanding.

Not sure why they're so afraid of it. Would make pit-lane speeding penalties pretty much a think of the past since you don't have guys setting it up by following the pace car.

14. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

whats nascar?

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  16. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Funny how this turned into another nascar bashing thread.Nobody is watching road racing though.But you all are smarter than everyone else?LMAO.

17. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

F1 ratings world wide may beg to differ....

18. Demented

Start a discussion about NASCAR and even NASCAR fans will eventually start bashing it. It's just how it is.

19. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

:confused:NASCAR with open wheels is what it is now.Same for indy.

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  20. rick burdick

rick burdick Rick122

I got a huge kick out of it.KB has some big balls to hook Harvick into the wall! Yee ha the all star race should be more of the same!