MotoGP Cry baby..

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Cliff#11, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Cliff#11

Cliff#11 Well-Known Member

What a wanking ass.. STFU already.. "Hi, I'm world champ, I got the Pole..You crash alot.. yes?!".. 10 years ago he would have been ran out of GP 500's or quit because he was too scared to ride.. I'm hoping for one of his famous Highside launches.. I'm surprised Spies hasn't been asphyxiated yet from all the oxygen Lorenzo requires.

Marco Simoncelli: “Yes, I read something he said about my riding style but I don’t know, for me he said some wrong things because he said that last year in Valencia I touched him and he almost crashed, but it was not true because I was in front and he tried to pass me and made a mistake. He touched me and his tyre was on my leathers, from the leg to the shoulder, so for me it’s not a correct example. Another thing is that some years ago he was disqualified by Race Direction for his aggressive riding style, so for me he said a wrong thing.”
    Jorge Lorenzo: “For my part I think that yesterday I said the right words. For me it’s not a problem if it doesn’t happen, we’ll see what happens in the future.”
    MS: “Yes, but you gave a wrong example, for me, from Valencia.”
    JL: “I think you have touched with a lot of riders, no?”
    MS: “Yes, but your example was wrong, for me.”
    JL: “How many races have I not crashed in? I didn’t touch anybody.”
    MS: “I said that your example was wrong, sorry!”
    JL: “This is your opinion! But I think a lot of people here in the paddock, a lot of riders, have the same opinion as me.”
    MS: “Try to ask.”
    JL: “Ask (Andrea) Dovizioso, for example. Ask (Hiroshi) Aoyama, for example.”
    MS: “Ask Dovizioso in 2005!!”
    JL: “It doesn’t matter. If nothing happens in the future, it’s not a problem for me. But if something happens with you in the future, it will be a problem.”
    MS: “Okay. I will be arrested!”
    JL: “This question, everybody is laughing, but it’s not funny because we are playing with our lives. We are riding at 300km/h and we are on bikes which are very powerful and very heavy. It’s not minibikes. It’s a dangerous sport and you have to think about what you are doing. It’s okay, I am ready to fight with all the riders, but I don’t like to fight not clean. It’s the way. I injured myself a lot of times, I made De Angelis crash in Japan which was my fault, my mistake, so from that moment I’ve always tried to ride clean. I can make a mistake because I am human but normally when I am riding I think twice about things. I am not impulsive because it’s one thing to play with your health, and another thing to play with the other riders’ health.”

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Didn't think of reading this in the Estoril thread, did you?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and why did you post this in the dungeon?

4. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Jorge Lorenzo is a communist.

Rossi is for gun control

Ya, I know none of it is funny. Meh.

5. Cliff#11

Did see that. Great find! :clap:

Ohh sorry.. Didn't realize this was out of the realm from the rest of the things posted here unrelated to politics... Thanks for policing :up:

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

no racer should EVER wish this upon any other racer, EVER. That is some bad juju.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In his 250 days, I thought of Jorge as pretty much a dickhead.

He's come around.

In this discussion, his POV was fair. "If nothing happens in the future, it’s not a problem for me."

If Tequila Shot tosses it again tomorrow, Jorge may have won his point.

8. Cliff#11

Didn't mean that in a literal sense... Of course I would not wish an injury on anyone. Poor wording on my part.

Meant more towards some finishes out of the top 10 etc..

/sigh :(

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I still think Simo handled this better than George Lawrence. Ambivilent, witty, sarcastic humor is a great weapon against righteous indignation... not that the beeb would know anything about that... :D

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

There's not a righteous motherfucker that ever stepped foot in this hell hole. :up:

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I think a good case of the shits just before the warm up lap would do nicely. :D

12. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Being KO'd during the purse fighting before the races would be even better.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It's hard to claw your opponents' eyes out when he's wearing a helmet, and you're wearing gloves.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue who you are nor do I care but you might wanna keep the attitude in check if you want to stick around for very long.

If you post stupid shit you will be called out on it - and this particular repost is pretty stupid. Man up and move on.

15. Cliff#11

Not really an attitude.. Just poking back fun after acknowledgement of a mistake. Then the frown and /sigh... I'm fairly sure I displayed a sense of mistake.

Secondly. Your lack of knowledge and concern for who I am... Seems fairly personal. Had I more clout in these forums would this post and my reply's been ok? What of the rest of random out of place crap that get's posted here. And the comments that ensued. Must have been because I poked back an associate of yours. Not that and attitude implied by me irritated you in some way. A PM would have done fine..

Lastly. I suppose if I had posted that I hate Jew's( Hypothetically for all you over reactors) or Big burly guys with goatee's.. It would have been ok.. Just as long as it was posted in the correct forum..

See.. this turned into a political debate..

Save your time.. I won't post on your site again. :bow:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You displayed a sense of entitlement more than having made a mistake.

As for not posting, based on past experience with people like you I seriously doubt that will happen.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See ya.

18. witsbusa

witsbusa Well-Known Member

how welcoming..

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Read what he posted. Why shouldn't we respond in kind?

20. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i've never touched with a lot of riders. i promise.