1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull needs racer pics!

Discussion in 'General' started by KrashBandit, Apr 18, 2011.

1. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

I'm building the next generation of our website right now and I could use some updated pictures featuring Pit Bull stands and/or race bikes with Pit Bull stickers visible. Anyone wanting to help me out with that, drop me an email with a pic and a name to go with it. Thanks!

2. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

i can get some to you this weekend. featuring front stand, rear stand, and jack stand

3. canezach

canezach Well-Known Member

I'll take a few tonight

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

sent a couple.

5. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

I've got two bikes sitting on 4 stands in the garage at the moment. I'll break out the digi-cam when I get home.

6. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Done!

7. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

what's the deadline on this? I don't have stickers on my bike, but I can easily slap some on and get some TRS shots before transport, and some stand shots in the paddock...

8. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

9. KrashBandit

Thanks to those who have sent pics already. There's no deadline...I am updating a gallery that has been virtually untouched since 2003. I just need as many good pics as possible...if it takes a couple weeks, I can add them at that time! Our old gallery required me to write HTML code every time I wanted to update the gallery...you can imagine how often it got updated. Our new gallery is a "drag and drop" so we hope to keep it considerably more up-to-date:)

10. KrashBandit

...and if I see a file named davek's_junk.jpg, it's not going on the website;)

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think PitBull existed the last time he was spotted on a race track. :D

12. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

13. I always thought these were good ones.. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Sent.

15. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

16. Jason748

Jason748 Race Junkie

I'll shoot some of my trailer with the restraints , including the custom one you made for for my WR250X... as soon as I get it mounted up.

17. KrashBandit

Haha, nice. Thanks!

18. caferace

caferace No.

[​IMG]

Not exactly a Pit Bull poster child, but... :D

-jim

19. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

pic sent

20. KrashBandit

Thanks for all the pics so far! We're off to a good start for the new gallery:)