1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things learned from Middle Georgia Kart Track

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Apr 5, 2011.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

'03 XR100

[​IMG]

2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:beer::D

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

D is gonna strangle me, and it's all your fault.

Me saying "but it's for Conrad" isn't flying, she knows better. :D

4. gogreggo

gogreggo Well-Known Member

I'll be a Barber with my 100.

5. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

maybe I will bring my "mini" out of mothballs and race it

6. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

It is not MANDITORY to get the front wheel..... Bridgestone BT45 comes in a 100/90-16"..... Just does not work as good as the 16"......

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:D

Cool thats 4 if Brad brings his, I'll work on Traxxion Mike as well.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

My son and I will be running minis at Barber. If you guys promise to really show up, I'll leave my 150R at home and ride my CRF 80/100 frankenbike.
    Last season I rode it at Barber with a 46 on the back. I did one complete lap at wide open throttle in top gear, then felt sorry for the little thing and backed off. I don't know if they can pull higher gearing up the hills, but they need it.

9. Cam Morehead

What front sprocke? They will pull a 14/46 easy. That is pretty close to a 15/49.

10. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

CAM, WHAT LIFAN ARE YOU TALING ABOUT AND IS THIS HEARSAY OR FIRST HAND INFO?????

prove your claim! how much and where to buy?

11. Cam Morehead

Do I know you? Why are you yelling?

12. Cam Morehead

13. apexspeed

thats not an XR100... and since you missed or ignored this post:
    http://forums.13x.com/showpost.php?p=3512236&postcount=78 regarding your claim:

I posted again with caps. seems to have worked. so are you saying that there is a lifan engine that is a direct bolt in for the XR/CRF100? thats what Im asking you and if so then do you have more info on this engine?

as I said before Honda hasnt released the patents for the XR100 engines since they are still in production (or were just before the nuclear disasters) so the chinese cant produce legit knock offs for them. if you found something as you have indicated then please share more details.

14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Just to verify, that Diablo is a front tire you run both front and back?

Which Mini race, preregistration has both Sat and Sun. I'm only doing V6LW on Sat.

15. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

:Pop::crackup:

16. Cam Morehead

That is correct.

Mook, what can I say..... One in every crowd....

17. apexspeed

so where were all your xr100s pre MGKT era mr "do I know you?" still hold'n grudges because we insisted on running the dirt sections @ Barnesville trackdays I guess..

I didnt post to give you a hard time, I thought you might have found something.. specifically a knock-off engine that bolts right into an XR100

so I ask for more info, you play ignorant, then I ask you prove your claim, you cant because its BS so you come back with more ignorance.

get over it and yourself allready and quit being so ignorant you might learn something.

but yeah anyway XR100s RULE!
    [​IMG]

18. six6two

six6two AWD

does anyone run at barnesville these days?

19. Cam Morehead

"Grudges", I don't even know you and I have not been to Barnesville is lots of years........

"XR100's Pre MGKT"..... do some history.......

You spelled "allready" wrong, it's already.... so am I ignorant or you....

I had an XR100 when people laughed at ya for doing that..... ok, well, some still laugh....

BTW, ignorant by definition means "to have a lack of knowledge". Just because I will not cater to you does not mean I am "ignorant".....

[​IMG]

20. six6two

six6two AWD

She's a beaut! :D