1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News from Iraq

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by funnyhat, Jul 17, 2003.

1. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

you KNOW you implied it Due, so don't try to mark that one on Dave.... I'm not saying people should throw common sense out the window, I'm just saying they have a LOT more access to intel and negotiations than we do, maybe, just maybe they saw something we didn't, or didn't have access to..... it's amazing how the most hard-core protesters are the one's that know the least about the situation... take that clip that was posted a few months ago as an example..... if we were commiting genocide, then yes, protest, but we are liberating and rebuilding an entrie country, let's be proud of that.....

2. ZebProctor1

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Due, where are you? Don't you want to play with me anymore? Your Iglo collapse on you and you can't reach the key board?

4. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

I figured you must work for the cartel. That or halliburton.
    so when do we go in and "help out" mexico?

5. ZebProctor1

help them out from what, the flood of jobs they are getting... i'll see if I can find some job placement agencies to help you out there.....

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

due is a canadian. need i say more?

razor shines, you got no game. time to run along to www.finescale.com and talk about model airplanes some more. :D

7. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

what, you don't want me here? that really hurts my feelings brad.:rolleyes:

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nah, the bbs needs little french flag totin' model airplane buildin' girly faggots too. you can stay.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Posted by Zeb :

I think you kinda missed the point.

The whole "terrorist theme" made up by Bush was targeted to "find the cowards responsible for 9/11" and something about Iraq "harboring (sp?) the terrorists of the world".

So if that's the case, is the Bush administration going to invade
    EVERY country that is possibly helping terrorists???

Shit, as of right now (unknowingly at that....) U.S. is propably "harboring" terrorists. What is Bush going to do about that???

Like I said, no concise or clear reason for going to war.

I guess thats why Bush and Blair are bit in hot water right now...
    :confused:

10. ZebProctor1

We're going to use our full police and federal agencie's force.... we are NOT going to start taking away the freedoms that this country was founded on, much to the dismay of you democrats.....