Sidecar Passenger Needed

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny_Killmore, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

5'10 155....when is it

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

That looks like sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

5' 6" 175 geared up, I'd friggin love to do this. Already made plans :(
    Damn it I need a trip to Vegas too.

4. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

+1.
    Not the ideal name to have when you're looking for a sidecar monkey.

5. I'm in. msg me. I'll give you my #

6. I know I know. But if you Google John Wood you get a million people. If you Google Johnny Killmore you get my race team. Has it's advantages. It's just a high school nickname, though Kilmore (with 1 "L") is a genuine surname. There's a lot of people named John Kilmore.

Anyway, it looks like i have options. Those who are genuinely interested fire off an email to [email protected] and we'll swap phone numbers as such. I'll be getting into Vegas late Friday night. As long as the first practice is better than a disaster, it's a go. I just need points, so it won't be a "red-eyed racing" kind of thrill ride. I have 1000's of hours put into this bike, everything is hand built, and I sure as hell won't throw us into the dirt to try to pick up a position; round 3 is only 3 weeks after Vegas. :)
    -Johnny

7. joec

joec brace yourself

someone is in for the ride of a lifetime!

8. Yeah, sorry. I emailed you.

9. madriders86

madriders86 Well-Known Member

5' 9" 150lbs

Buy me a plane ticket. I'll do this shit :D

10. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Go for it NATE!!
    I was actually contemplating throwing my name in the hat. I won't be back to Vegas soon enough though. It'd be an awesome ride fo sho!!

11. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Well, see... it's just that I'll be racing my OWN bike... yeah... that's it. Not scared, really.

12. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

Jesus christ, this sounds like it would be amazing :D

13. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I want to street an F1 or F2. I looked hard at the one Jesse James ended up buying for that TV show he had for a week.

14. mean dad

mean dad New Member

i tried out for bad cat racing (F-1 sidecar team) last weekend at willow springs, and i had an absolute blast! i'm 44, and have never raced or done track days. i wasn't as fluid as the other guy, so he'll be at vegas with mike for this race.

it looks like you have options, so i don't need to throw my hat in this ring; but if i didn't see a handful of offers from memebers on here already, i'd definitely hit you with an e-mail.

maybe i'll plan a trip to vegas just to wander around in the pits...you know, just in case anyone needs a passenger....

15. That bike is still around, and the guy who owns it rarely races it. I actually passenger'd for Jesse on that episode. You should make an offer, I'm sure he'd sell. :)
    I wouldnt want one for the street. Without a passenger they're dangerous above 30mph, and you're 2ft off the ground, even more invisible to cars than a solo bike.
    -Johnny

16. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I just watched "sidecar monkeys" on YouTube.

Whoa.

17. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

If this were remotely close to me or if I had the extra loot for a plane ticket, I would be down for this in a heartbeat.

18. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

I would LOVE trying this...

19. James Bayles

James Bayles Well-Known Member

Where do we contact the possibly for sale bike? Tuna, we just get one and copy it, a couple of times, Is there any east coast participation?

20. Hmm. I don't have his number. I would have to ask around. It's now the #10 bike of Team RGM, driver is Roy Janes. I can ask when I'm at the track this weekend