1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News from Iraq

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by funnyhat, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I'd call that mass execution.

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

:D

3. Razor Shines

Razor Shines eliminate the bush cartel

I guess that means he masterminded 9/11:rolleyes:

We are talking about the bushistas stated reasons for going to war, not what saddam did to his own people. if us 'murcans were so tore up about it, how come we didn't take care of it 12 years ago? admit it, you don't give a rats patoot about anybody that lives in iraq. you're too busy being a republican cheerleader.

shrubya is waging his own war against common folks in the US as we speak. his administration has played 9/11 to the hilt benefiting corporate interests while using the situation to attack labor unions and other working americans.

the bushistas detained many for months w/o charging them with any crime, violating the very constitution you "patrots" love so much. Then they actually pressed charges against a single one of them. I guess that's just your tough luck if you happened to be inconvenienced by being imprisoned w/o being charged and having access to an attorney. What the fuck are our soldiers fighting for when this kind of shit goes on here in our own country?

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i wouldn't care if bush unleashed hell in what has proven to be nothing but a pain in the world's ass.

the entire middle east.

5. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

That's an easy one. They're fighting because they want to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. :p

6. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

hahaha..... don't know where to start.... uh, number one, I do care about the people of iraq, and anyone as unfortunate as to be under a dictator like saddam, I believe we tried to do the right thing 12 years ago but were held back by the UN which we care a LOT less about now..... and for the record, I believe we should help out liberia, and any other country I hear about that has bad shit going down... we have hundreds of thousands of soldiers who are there for that very reason, not to just sit around and collect a paycheck..... number two, and this is getting long so I'll keep it short... I do care about my country which is why I am working where I am now, and not at the 5 large corporations who offered me twice as much as the government pays me.... sit down and shut up.....

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Your ignorance amuses me the most. :D

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

damn, you KNOW shit's bad when due nawth calls you ignant. :D

9. Due North

So what your saying is yes, these ideologies were adopted from the worst group of monsters of the 20th century.

Also, wasn't Hitler elected?

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

due, put down the pipe, and move away.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope ran in 1932 and lost.
    Appointed chancellor in 1933.

12. ZebProctor1

do you have any idea what you're talking about?????

13. ZebProctor1

I was looking that up.. thanks.... I know common knowledge is that he was elected, but I remember seeing something about being appointed chancellor or something.. thanks

14. Due North

Perhaps elected was a poor choice, how about he was lawfully appointed.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh Hilter followed the letter of the law when it was in his favor. Everything was above board and later, when it wasn't he had the laws changed.

16. ZebProctor1

I was wondering how this even came up, who said anything about hitler not being elected/legally appointed???

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It sets up a nice Hilter/ Bush comparison. Ya' know, Hilter was freely elected, as was bush. Etc...

But the hole in that line of thought is that: Saddam received 100% of the votes about 10 months ago. Stalin used to also get around 100% as well.

18. ZebProctor1

AAHHH, ya see it doesn't even matter.... clinton was freely elected, so he was another Hitler too???? Wait, EVERYONE who has ever been elected is a hitler.... no? Just Bush?? And this because he actually decided to use the military, as he is entitled by the constitution to do as the commander in chief, just as every president in the last 227 years has had the right to do, with approval of congress, which we DID have in iraq...... conversation over....

19. Due North

Wrong numb-nuts. Funny how YOU likened Bush to Hitler though.

Zeb, you wrote, "We need to come together as american's instead of all this bickering, the majority or elected officials agreed to go to remove saddam, now we need to support that...... anyone recognize "United we stand, divided we fall"???? "

My response was pointing out that blindly following the opinions of the elected officials is a dangerous and stupid way of making decisions.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sure you weren’t Cheese log. You are so multi dimensional.

Due, you want to play hard ball then we can. I've try to keep my dealings with you very civil and friendly. Guess you don’t respect that so we’ll play a bit rougher now.