1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, here's what I have to say...

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The truth is this is between the riders involved, the AMA and Josh. The rest of the non-sense in this thread is just that. Non-sense.

2. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

That may be true if he had left it at sending his "release" to RRW and Soup but he put it up here on a discussion forum also which indicates he wanted to watch it being "discussed"

3. Venom51

Then I hope he has been entertained.

4. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I too will agree with this.

The name Aaron Yates comes to mind for some reason. Don't get me wrong, I've met him and do like the guy (AY, that is), but damn he pulled some bad moves in the heat of the moment.

Josh, I hope this gets behind you quickly and you take something with you. Last year, 'slick just jerked you around and you let him. You've got a lot of talent, try to keep a bad reputation from spoiling it.

5. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

got to give the kid some props jus for having an account on here and sometimes dealing with some of you crazies!! He had to TOTALLY know he was gonna get flamed by some and admired by others! He has seen you bish's flame other people for less :D

I don't think the crash happened on purpose! They were racing and at 170mph at Daytona who knows what kinda forces played on there bikes and bodies!
    You guys ever try going 4 and 5 wide over the finish line into turn 1 at Daytona at those speeds - didnt think so :Poke:

6. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

yes

7. Cujo1KRR

Cujo1KRR Track Whore

+1
    YES (k maybe a few mph slower)

8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

yes - 165

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm guessing that didn't go exactly as planned.

10. Venom51

No but it did go exactly as I expected on the Beeb.

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

We got us some racers here! :D

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

we need a wah wah smiley or price is right ba ba ba baa wahhhh

13. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

:crackup:

That has been one of the main issues all along. Many of us who have posted in this thread have raced at Daytona. Many of us are or were high-achieving individuals at a young age. Many are involved in pro racing at a high level. That makes the comments not just foolishness from the peanut gallery but valid, experienced input.

For me, I am firmly in the "not a fan" category. But that was the case before this last incident.

14. MikeyP

MikeyP Well-Known Member

I watch TV slightly better than I ride a motorcycle, which isn't saying a lot.
    I didn't see anything that required an apology, or deserved a punishment in the race I watched.
    Maybe I need something bigger than a 48" TV.

It's unfortunate that words can cause more damage than a crash.
    If our skin was thicker we wouldn't need racing suits would we?

15. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I rarely start an apology with, "well, here's what I have to say".

Rarely....

:D

16. Venom51

I usually start mine..."Look you idiot..."

:D

17. bigbob65

bigbob65 Professional Novice

Josh, you have come across multiple times as a spoiled brat. You have preformed dirty moves in the past, and complained way to much.

NO, I do not think you were purpously tring to wreck anyone eles, But you were racing very dirty, and tring to force him to back off doing it in such a way and at such a crappy place on the track that only a bad outcome could have occured.

If I were running the AMA, YOu would be banned for a year, forced to take rider safty classes, and anger management. YOu are a danger to everyone eles on the track. No matter how talented you are.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you married?:D

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

So, uh, is posting a html sound link bannable? Cuz I found that one.

It may be useful in future discussions. :D

20. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

SWEET!