1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, here's what I have to say...

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Mar 22, 2011.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

K, my bad. I guess I should have said "One's". At any rate, it's about as important as all the whining on ol Mr. Herrin. As you were.....

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree on the importance.

Luckily my balls are not the same as my ashy dried out elbows, that would suck.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good Gawd, I just pictured you trying to check that for accuracy. :Puke:

You were unsuccessful, by the way. :D

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

So you have been looking at your balls?

:D
    <papa is quick today>

5. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

me thinks someone helped write that... No?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Does it really matter?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Depends what the end goal is.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Given the ashy state of the bows there is no need for a side by side comparison.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Josh is an almost 21 year old motorcycle racer, not the Dali Lama. The end goal is to go racing and maybe to get this raging bunch of nitwits to hush. Yet another epic fail on his part.:D

10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I totally appreciate that Josh has come on here to post what was released on RRW, but I'm sorry, I lost a lot of respect for you Josh, and I was a fan before. Your actions over the last 2 seasons have turned me from Herrin fan to Herrin meh.

I don't buy the age card either, some guys are just hot heads, some aren't. My opinion is Josh is a bit of a hot head. But whatever, bring on the rest of the season.

11. Cujo1KRR

Cujo1KRR Track Whore

OMFG get off his nuts, every forum on the web has everyone talkin shit about Josh an now half (guestamate, dont count it) of you are on his side, BLAAAAA

1. your still an ass hat spoiled rotten punk
    2. Who helped you write that because it doesnt in anyway resemble your facebook comments
    3. Buy DANE A NEW BIKE
    4. Above all eles APPLOGIZE ALLREADY AND LETS MOVE ON

We wouldnt be here today if in the first place you would have steped up ad said "sorry bro , bad move, can i help ya out in any way?" i mean, you said it was an accident or "not intentional" right, so why not man up yet?????

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're. You're (You are) still an ass hat, spoiled rotten punk.

Please get it right when you're going to talk smack, 'kay?

13. 418

418 Expert #59

:crackup:

You're one of those guys, huh?

14. Cujo1KRR

Cujo1KRR Track Whore

Sorry, I applogize, my actions in the heat of the moment on a small Iphone are inexcussable. If there is anything I can do to improve the interweb please let me know and I will do all I can to help,

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sure there is, turn on your damn brain before you post and don't blame the Cult.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet another pussy who won't post under his own name telling someone else to "man up"

Who are you to determine who else is or isn't a man if you're too much a little girl to even use your own name?

17. Cujo1KRR

Cujo1KRR Track Whore

KEVIN GREGORY
    just a normal person with faults all my own
    I call it how I see it, im not allways right but like I said, its how I see it.
    thank you

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Alright...boobies failed to work. Pink Furry people didn't work. Now all I can do it try some tastefully trimmed up pussy.

[​IMG]

19. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I'd like to vote for a Lock, or Delete..whichever suits your fancy..:D

20. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

diversions and locks might be apprapo on a thread started by someone other than Mr Herrin...