1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSXRJTT......why man?

Discussion in 'General' started by Reckless01, Mar 18, 2011.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Shouldn't there also be a fee for slamming someone from the classifieds! :Pop:

2. Reckless01

Reckless01 Track Hoe!

LOL Mfb!

The worst part?

I bought 2...TWO bikes from the douche! I bought that 09 GSXR600 he had up for sale, and an 08 CBR600RR he had for sale!!

WHY the hell would you ruin a relationship with a guy who has ALREADY proven he has the means to buy 2 of your bikes, and has expressed the interest in buying MANY more......WHY?? Way to burn a bridge over like $90 worth of shit!

MORON!

3. gixxer357

gixxer357 Well-Known Member

Not Da Baffles!!!! :wow:

4. Reckless01

Reckless01 Track Hoe!

To clarify the pipes were stock with race baffles the guy who owned the bike had installed. The guy bought the same year R1 and only wanted his new pipes and tire off of it. Can't say I blame him.

If someone tells you that something is not yours don't sell it! In most any other capacity, selling shit that don't belong to you is theft, and makes you guilty of selling stolen property.

5. motox

motox 164

it seems like in each of these threads, all of the antagonists' user names are suzuki related. "gixxer432423, gsxr543, gxr13213, squid343"

therefore i blame bautistas broken leg on you Jesse Taylor!

6. Reckless01

Reckless01 Track Hoe!

LOL Moto!

7. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

8. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

Reckless01,
    You AND the guy coudn't get the pipes off before you brought it to said dude? I get the tire being on there still but the pipes, man? And what was the tire?

9. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

:stupid:
    I mean really? And tire not real special, take his money for another one.

10. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

You know where he is, get off the interwebs and handle your shit.....bro

11. got40

got40 On hiatus...

No no don't do that. I'm sitting at the gate at Roebling and need entertained for the next few hours. :D

12. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Should have got there before 10 pm :D

13. got40

got40 On hiatus...

I had to go to Charlotte and get this 55-gal drum of Rtech. I set my cruise at 65 mph and was rewarded with 21 mpg out of my Titan..... and a late arrival to the track.

And there's a cop here now lol.

14. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Dude, seriously - I read that as "and get this 55-gal drum of Retch" the first time.

Made me laugh and shit.

15. Reckless01

Reckless01 Track Hoe!

Ok for the details, Jesse wanted the bike to be able to roll around for obvious reasons so he could move it when I brought it there. Having bought a couple of motorcycles from him at that point I ASSUMED (yea I know) that all would be good, as he had always kept his word thus far.

It was pouring rain when i picked the bike up from Jeremy (seller) and I didn't wanna get soaked to the skin trying to remove parts in the rain. I was going to (hindsight now tells me I should have) anyways but Jeremy had a VERY limited selection of tools which didn't include the proper size wrenches. When I dropped the bike off to Jesse my 6yr old daughter was with me so I didn't wanna stay there to take them off at his place because she was already sleepy and complaining.

Sounds like a lot of BS but the issue is that we were what I'd consider friends in business, I had planned to buy many more bikes from him. He'd never given me a reason to distrust him...until there was nothing I could do about it.

Sucks that the guy pissed away a business relationship over like $150 worth of shit....

Tire is a brand new (but mounted) Pilot Power 2CT...

16. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

:up:

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

It's spelled thief.....

18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sounds like a douchetool. I say you take his advice and sue his ass just to prove a point and make his life miserable. Shouldn't be too hard to prove in court, and filing fees for small claims aren't that much, even in LA County. See if you can get him for punitive damages and costs of court as well.

19. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I would go pay him a visit... remind him about real life consequences to stupidity.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Take a tire iron.....